Youth

RFC16

2 hours ago, Finny said:

What pissed me of was Bates got done twice by that Geordie dick. Not one player backed him up!!!! A young centre half trying to start out in the game and given no protection by anyone. Team of fucking shitebags. 

Agree Rangers teams of the past would have had a couple of guys who would have halved that prick in two after the first one.

1 hour ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Beerman fucked it for the second goal and Foderingham kept it down to 2. If anyone gets praise it's the keeper.

I don't think the 2 centre backs were helped by any of the experienced players around them. The midfield, especially Toral offered no support. Tavernier did his normal thing of getting caught out of position and then leaving gaps or attempting last ditch tackles. No one came to offer support as an out ball when they were in possession which meant a lot of long aimless forward passes. Foderingham especially in the first half refused to leave his goal line and dominate his box, again adding to the pressure. But despite this I thought both Wilson and Bates coped with Wilson looking the more accomplished despite it being his debut.

14 minutes ago, shaka said:

I don't think the 2 centre backs were helped by any of the experienced players around them. The midfield, especially Toral offered no support. Tavernier did his normal thing of getting caught out of position and then leaving gaps or attempting last ditch tackles. No one came to offer support as an out ball when they were in possession which meant a lot of long aimless forward passes. Foderingham especially in the first half refused to leave his goal line and dominate his box, again adding to the pressure. But despite this I thought both Wilson and Bates coped with Wilson looking the more accomplished despite it being his debut.

Every time the sheep attacked they looked like scoring. When these boys play again I hope it is in games they are eased into and not that shambles tonight.