This team

GOAT

Responsible for a team winning the Scottish cup for the first time over a century, responsible for losing a record that's stood for 26 years, responsible no doubt for finishing a record amount of points behind the bheggers in a season.  I fucking despise the lot of them, absolute wasters and wankers.

never been so scunnered with a Rangers team in my life, I wonder what's the next record to go eh?

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Responsible for a team winning the Scottish cup for the first time over a century, responsible for losing a record that's stood for 26 years, responsible no doubt for finishing a record amount of points behind the bheggers in a season.  I fucking despise the lot of them, absolute wasters and wankers.

never been so scunnered with a Rangers team in my life, I wonder what's the next record to go eh?

Absolutely, yet still we have people blaming the new manager. Couldn't make it up 

18 minutes ago, GOAT said:

nah many left to lose -upside?

fucking punishing following rangers

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I'm not a religious person but if there is such a thing as an afterlife, I sincerely hope that the first person that the board, team and management all meet is Mr William Struth for a very frank debriefing. 

Hope the debriefing comes with a swift boot to the baws. 

3 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

I'll reserve judgement on him until he's brought in his own players. It's occurred to me that he maybe he's asking them to do things that bang average players can't do.

And what sort of players do you think the brand new squad he's about to assemble with £50 will be made up of?

7 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Absolutely, yet still we have people blaming the new manager. Couldn't make it up 

How you can think it's going to get better under Pedro is beyond me.

Tactically that first half was a fucking disgrace. As well as both games against the tims. He's out his depth and wasn't hired to recruit players - that was the DoFs job. Can't see it getting better anytime soon. 

Just now, cp9 said:

How you can think it's going to get better under Pedro is beyond me.

Tactically that first half was a fucking disgrace. As well as both games against the tims. He's out his depth and wasn't hired to recruit players - that was the DoFs job. Can't see it getting better anytime soon. 

How you can judge a guy with the worst players in our history is beyond me.

You know that most of the team will know they are on their way out, tools down attitude. How anyone can expect a manager to work with players like that is beyond me.

Mid season managerial appointments are always risky but with a squad of funds it's even worse.

1 minute ago, rangersmad86 said:

Well if he's not backed sufficiently financially, again that won't be his fault will it. That's an entirely different argument. 

Not really. What sort of riches do you think he was promised when he took over? I'm sure there was a number agreed by both parties. Rumoured to be about £3m...

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Not really. What sort of riches do you think he was promised when he took over? I'm sure there was a number agreed by both parties. Rumoured to be about £3m...

Well if he's been given 3 million and then tries to recoup another 2-3 million on player sales, he'll then be judged on his recruitment with that 5-6 million, Bosmans and loan deals. That's when I'll judge him, not with these wasters.

3 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Quite easily. We've gone backwards.

I don't disagree but I don't trust these players one bit. The players don't give a fuck, they chucked it long ago. The extra training sessions combined with other things such as the short summer break he's imposed meant that the players have worked against him IMO to try to get him out. The one thing he has in his favour in this situation though is none of them are worth keeping, you can't win over a dressing room that's not even worth winning over.