This team

GOAT

14 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Quite easily. We've gone backwards.

Because the players have realised they're fucking pish in this league and have given up, especially since they know Pedro will be getting rid of them.

That lot of imposters wouldn't have played good at this stage in the season for anyone. They know they're on their way to play for some diddy team in the lower leagues of England.

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See honestly that wasn't even a 2 1 defeat that was a pumping.

could've been five or six.

Said the same m8, dark times just now, lowest I've ever been, fucked off after the second goal which is something I've never done, but we're Rangers, you are Rangers, I am Rangers, we go on, we take the shite that's inevitably coming and we endure, then when it gets to the point where you can't take any more, you forget all the advice above and just start smashing fuck out of random bastards, a particular type of bastard will do nicely. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

scunnered.

So many bastards to a man. 

Record after record have fallen under this group of players for the last few seasons.  Previous generations of Rangers players must look at this mob of imposters and feel sick

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Responsible for a team winning the Scottish cup for the first time over a century, responsible for losing a record that's stood for 26 years, responsible no doubt for finishing a record amount of points behind the bheggers in a season.  I fucking despise the lot of them, absolute wasters and wankers.

never been so scunnered with a Rangers team in my life, I wonder what's the next record to go eh?

It'll be record low attendances at Ibrox if this board don't act now and get the money out for a major clear out , if they don't ,they might as well get tae , cause they're  bringing fuck all to the Club 

Spineless bunch of shitebags for the most part. The ones that give a fuck are few and far between. I feel sorry for the young boys who have tried their best in the past few games but are being let down by the tactics of the manager and a mediocre bunch of senior players who think they are better than they are. As for the governance of the club, where to begin.

This was always going to be a tough season and a step up, but too much of this season has been beyond unacceptable and it just isn't good enough.

U.S. president Harry S. Truman had a sign with the inscription "The buck stops here" on his desk.

This was meant to indicate that he didn't 'pass the buck' to anyone else but accepted personal responsibility as the man at the top.

This phrase should be tattooed on the inside of Dave King's fucking eyelids.