IMO from one month into the season we only had ONE thing to legitimately play for

K.A.I

& tonight we fucked it.

Just one thing we had to maintain this season.

It was clear we didn't have enough to compete with Celtic early on but I stupidly thought we would still finish second but the main thing I wanted was not to lose that record to them.

The players didn't care a jot (apart from a 5/10-minute spell after Waghorn scoring) from the off it was like a pre-season friendly to them. Only Miller got it and early on young Wilson at the back, you could see it on the young boys face he was wanting to get stuck in even if ability-wise he might not have had it.

I know the 'Pedro can do no wrong' brigade are currently sharpening their knives ready to get stuck into myself for this post and anyone else with legitimate concerns so I'll get the part out of the road that get's rammed down our throats in defence of him every day that I know he didn't sign these players. I know. Cheers.

The players are useless wankers who hopefully won't be returning from pre-season holidays but you might have Pedro to thank for helping them down the tools tonight. He made a point of telling them quite blazenly in the press that a lot of them won't be back. This is Pedro all over he talks a good game but doesn't think.

He done Aberdeen's team talk for them tonight with his pish he's spouted.

Naming teams against Kilmarnock 2-days in advance.
Record since the 60's in Scottish Cup Semi's against Celtic gone.
Worst ever Ibrox Old Firm defeat.
Almost 30-years since they cunt's beat us at Ibrox ... now long gone.
Speaking absolute bollocks in the press, taking the huff saying he's keeping his thoughts to himself then resuming the pish talk a day or so after.
No further forward with a style of play (yes in spite of it being someone else's signings)

We've had Jim Duffy, Gordon Smith, Neil Lennon, Davie Provan, Derek McInnes and some others all come out and criticise Pedro in the past day or two and I can't disagree with what they said. Some of the guys I respect greatly one I don't but I think what they've said is correct - it's nothing to do with the media gunning for him, he's gave the media all sorts of ammo and headlines on a plate. There's a massive difference but it doesn't suit the false narrative about Poor Pedro that some of the support have built up. 

Pedro was an intentional appointment by this scummy board to keep the heat off them. They knew fine well there's a good chance all this would happen but they did it anyway so they could say "it was a gamble we tried a different route for the good of the club" .. I almost feel sorry for Pedro as he's being used as a clear patsy here. Pedro (like Cathro at Hearts) is an excellent number two who's tactically minded but out his depth as the manager of a team like ours. 

I could be totally wrong (I hope I am) but watch our transfer recruitment involve all sorts of random dudes from South America and the Gulf states with a couple of second-rate Scottish talent like Jack from Aberdeen and Crawford from Hamilton and us having to rebuild again next summer. Identiclal position. 

I don't rate our youths but to prove a point I'd send every single one of our first team players away for their summer holidays right now and give everyone of them a game against St Johnstone last game of the season. Show some balls Pedro and just do that. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, StirlingBear72 said:

I can't see anything wrong with what you have said there. Worrying times moving forward.

Someone's going to mention the cups and take issue with the op but I don't think there's any danger we'd have won them 

Have to agree- things are certainly looking bleak and if we do as you predict go to South America and wherever for talent on the cheap and it again doesn't work out this board will definitely need to go. I wonder what the not a penny more brigade are doing?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Whose team is on the pitch? 

Pedros team and has been now for 2-months. 

If he turned it around and got the win tonight he would have got the praise wouldn't he?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Someone's going to mention the cups and take issue with the op but I don't think there's any danger we'd have won them 

Should we have expected to win a cup? Yes of course, we are Rangers. Any Rangers side should be challenging for trophies.

Did we have the players to win either of the cups? No. 

No idea how we move forward as a club. Investment? Not going to happen. New manager? Not going to happen. 

I want our Rangers back.

Smacked twice by the tarriers, lost our 26 year old record to Dolly, Absolutely no sign he knows how to organise a team and not one single player has improved under his tenure.

I genuinely think he's lost a fraction of the support already. A defeat in early qualifying round of Europa and we could have a dead man walking before league has started..

Just now, K.A.I said:

If he turned it around and got the win tonight he would have got the praise wouldn't he?

Mate that's crap, how can you say it's his team. 

What praise would they get? The team is rank rotten. 

More than once on here it's been said no manager could turn this lot into a winning team and they are spot on. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Sorry but when we got the last minute winner at Thistle it was Miller that got the praise.

The team is gash and the manager hasn't managed to get anything from them.

For arguements sake had De Boer come in and done the same would he be getting it in the neck for Warburton and McParland's shite.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Smacked twice by the tarriers, lost our 26 year old record to Dolly, Absolutely no sogn he knows how to organise a team and not one single player has improved under his tenure.

I genuinely think he's lost a fraction of the support already. A defeat in early qualifying round of Europa and we could have a dead man walking before league has started..

Think it's more than a fraction tbh 

He never had the support, he came in with his back against the wall from supporters who simply didn't know who he was

Hes done fuck all to give us any confidence going forward into next season

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Sorry but when we got the last minute winner at Thistle it was Miller that got the praise.

For arguements sake had De Boer come in and done the same would he be getting it in the neck for Warburton and McParland's shite.

If De Boer was making these same mistakes then yeah he'd get the criticism too.

If Miller is getting the praise, then why has people been showing me a wee mock table including the Thistle result as justification for the job Pedro is doing? that's the type of desperate shite I'm talking about. A guy in the match thread even tried to say it was a meaningless record anyway and didn't care if it went in the middle of defending Pedro. This is the stage we are reaching and seen this same shite with McCoist then with Warburton (even right up until Warburton left)

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate that's crap, how can you say it's his team. 

What praise would they get? The team is rank rotten. 

More than once on here it's been said no manager could turn this lot into a winning team and they are spot on. 

No I'm sorry but what you are saying is crap (and not the first time regarding Pedro) which baffles me as your one of the few posters on here with your head constantly screwed on. 

Every single mistake Pedro makes get's excused by some because the players were signed by Warburton as if that's the be all and end all of management. 

6 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

De Boer at least has a track record and pedigree you can point to with an expectation he can turn it around.

Pedro managed in Mexico and the Middle East with not a great deal of success

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No I'm sorry but what you are saying is crap (and not the first time regarding Pedro) which baffles me as your one of the few posters on here with your head constantly screwed on. 

Every single mistake Pedro makes get's excused by some because the players were signed by Warburton as if that's the be all and end all of management. 

He has big questions to answer, but you have to give him a chance with players he wants. 

I find it interesting that we all claim this team are shit and can't be helped but Pedro doesn't get that leeway. 

Tell me who would you bring in tomorrow if Pedro wasn't here? 

The players are shite we all know that, so number 1 priority for Pedro is make us hard to beat. Instead we look like a team that's wide open, no structure, no clear plan and players who don't have a fucking clue where to be on the park. 

For all Warburtons faults at least he had a clear plan of what he wanted. It didn't work but it was clear what he was trying to do. I don't have a fucking clue what Pedro is trying to do. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

He has big questions to answer, but you have to give him a chance with players he wants. 

I find it interesting that we all claim this team are shit and can't be helped but Pedro doesn't get that leeway. 

He needs to earn the leeway. He needs to give us a glimmer of hope. He's not given me one. I listed instances in the OP of things he's doing wrong which are nothing to do with the players Warburton left him so he's not got that excuse but they examples always get ignored. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

If De Boer was making these same mistakes then yeah he'd get the criticism too.

If Miller is getting the praise, then why has people been showing me a wee mock table including the Thistle result as justification for the job Pedro is doing? that's the type of desperate shite I'm talking about. A guy in the match thread even tried to say it was a meaningless record anyway and didn't care if it went in the middle of defending Pedro. This is the stage we are reaching and seen this same shite with McCoist then with Warburton (even right up until Warburton left)

I highly doubt de boer would get the same treatment or at least not to this extent because he's got a reputation and previous with the club.

The mini league thing I can understand but I don't really buy into it.

Bottom line is until Caixinha gets a chance to get a team of "warriors" together we can't judge him fully. There are warning signs yes, I can't ignore the fact that Toral got picked tonight nor can I ignore the way we lack structure or back off rather than press but is that down to Caixinha or the players or both? The only wa you can tell is by eliminating one of the variables. This team we're shite under Warburton and are shite under Caixinha, now that doesn't mean Caixinha is going to be good/great but you can't ignore the fact that the constant in this equation is a bunch of shitebags who couldn't care less.

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

& tonight we fucked it.

Just one thing we had to maintain this season.

It was clear we didn't have enough to compete with Celtic early on but I stupidly thought we would still finish second but the main thing I wanted was not to lose that record to them.

The players didn't care a jot (apart from a 5/10-minute spell after Waghorn scoring) from the off it was like a pre-season friendly to them. Only Miller got it and early on young Wilson at the back, you could see it on the young boys face he was wanting to get stuck in even if ability-wise he might not have had it.

I know the 'Pedro can do no wrong' brigade are currently sharpening their knives ready to get stuck into myself for this post and anyone else with legitimate concerns so I'll get the part out of the road that get's rammed down our throats in defence of him every day that I know he didn't sign these players. I know. Cheers.

The players are useless wankers who hopefully won't be returning from pre-season holidays but you might have Pedro to thank for helping them down the tools tonight. He made a point of telling them quite blazenly in the press that a lot of them won't be back. This is Pedro all over he talks a good game but doesn't think.

He done Aberdeen's team talk for them tonight with his pish he's spouted.

Naming teams against Kilmarnock 2-days in advance.
Record since the 60's in Scottish Cup Semi's against Celtic gone.
Worst ever Ibrox Old Firm defeat.
Almost 30-years since they cunt's beat us at Ibrox ... now long gone.
Speaking absolute bollocks in the press, taking the huff saying he's keeping his thoughts to himself then resuming the pish talk a day or so after.
No further forward with a style of play (yes in spite of it being someone else's signings)

We've had Jim Duffy, Gordon Smith, Neil Lennon, Davie Provan, Derek McInnes and some others all come out and criticise Pedro in the past day or two and I can't disagree with what they said. Some of the guys I respect greatly one I don't but I think what they've said is correct - it's nothing to do with the media gunning for him, he's gave the media all sorts of ammo and headlines on a plate. There's a massive difference but it doesn't suit the false narrative about Poor Pedro that some of the support have built up. 

Pedro was an intentional appointment by this scummy board to keep the heat off them. They knew fine well there's a good chance all this would happen but they did it anyway so they could say "it was a gamble we tried a different route for the good of the club" .. I almost feel sorry for Pedro as he's being used as a clear patsy here. Pedro (like Cathro at Hearts) is an excellent number two who's tactically minded but out his depth as the manager of a team like ours. 

I could be totally wrong (I hope I am) but watch our transfer recruitment involve all sorts of random dudes from South America and the Gulf states with a couple of second-rate Scottish talent like Jack from Aberdeen and Crawford from Hamilton and us having to rebuild again next summer. Identiclal position. 

I don't rate our youths but to prove a point I'd send every single one of our first team players away for their summer holidays right now and give everyone of them a game against St Johnstone last game of the season. Show some balls Pedro and just do that. 

You're purposely trying to get a reaction here but calling them the 'Pedro can do no wrong brigade'. Also having a go at that group by saying they attack people just because they voice legitimate concerns. I don't think anyone would have a problem if people were just saying they were concerned. But it's understandle for people to get upset when he's getting called a dud and a donkey and others telling him to fuck off back to Qatar. 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I highly doubt de boer would get the same treatment or at least not to this extent because he's got a reputation and previous with the club.

The mini league thing I can understand but I don't really buy into it.

Bottom line is until Caixinha gets a chance to get a team of "warriors" together we can't judge him fully. There are warning signs yes, I can't ignore the fact that Toral got picked tonight nor can I ignore the way we lack structure or back off rather than press but is that down to Caixinha or the players or both? The only wa you can tell is by eliminating one of the variables. This team we're shite under Warburton and are shite under Caixinha, now that doesn't mean Caixinha is going to be good/great but you can't ignore the fact that the constant in this equation is a bunch of shitebags who couldn't care less.

De Boer would still get criticised from me if he was doing these same things but he would get more leeway because, as said above, he has an actual track record and there would be some genuine hope and confidence he could turn it around. There's nothing going for Pedro in that regard and I don't think it's hypocritical either it's just how it is.

McCoist got about 5-years and it was only the last maybe 2-years the vast majority of fans wisened-up. 

I have absolute 100% confidence that De Boer wouldn't be doing the same shite Pedro is (the examples I gave in my OP)

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

You're purposely trying to get a reaction here but calling them the 'Pedro can do no wrong brigade'. Also having a go at that group by saying they attack people just because they voice legitimate concerns. I don't think anyone would have a problem if people were just saying they were concerned. But it's understandle for people to get upset when he's getting called a dud and a donkey and others telling him to fuck off back to Qatar. 

I don't want a reaction I want a proper debate and I want people to waken up. There is a few people who think he can do no wrong. The posts are scattered about the forum to see and they aren't hard to find. If I get it rammed down my throat that these aren't his players therefore nothing else matters I am more than entitled to call them the Pedro can do no wrong brigade back. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't want a reaction I want a proper debate and I want people to waken up. There is a few people who think he can do no wrong. The posts are scattered about the forum to see and they aren't hard to find. If I get it rammed down my throat that these aren't his players therefore nothing else matters I am more than entitled to call them the Pedro can do no wrong brigade back. 

People need to wake up because they have a different opinion to you? 

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Think it's more than a fraction tbh 

He never had the support, he came in with his back against the wall from supporters who simply didn't know who he was

Hes done fuck all to give us any confidence going forward into next season

I think some expected Pedro to beat Celtic and start reaching Cup finals after a few weeks in the job.  Those expectations were unrealistic as he was on a hiding to nothing for the remainder of this season.  That hiding has happened and some have decided to shit the bed anyway.  Our season was over long before Pedro arrived at Rangers.  I'm excited to watch Pedro sign his own players, build his own team, and implement his own style.  Pedro could still be a great Rangers manager and we should be excited by him.  Success won't come until we close the financial gap and start buying quality players that will allow Pedro, or any other Rangers manager, to compete with Celtic.