We should have left Murty in charge

GOAT

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

On a low budget no one will.

Yeah I've got my doubts on the guy I'm just trying to be realistic.

Hearing folk say we should withe league next year, or just get shot of x no of players just like that, are just not being realistic imo and are setting him up to fail. Just don't agree with that.

If he fails, and based on the expectations of many he will, or turns out to be sold a pup by the Board in terms of budget which I also expect, then yeah folk can say I told you so. 

We need this to work, and that is the hardest part of not liking this manager, if he fails then the club can't really afford that. In that light I hope he succeeds.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

On a low budget no one will.

Yeah I've got my doubts on the guy I'm just trying to be realistic.

Hearing folk say we should withe league next year, or just get shot of x no of players just like that, are just not being realistic imo and are setting him up to fail. Just don't agree with that.

If he fails, and based on the expectations of many he will, or turns out to be sold a pup by the Board in terms of budget which I also expect, then yeah folk can say I told you so. 

Agree. The funding is everything. 

Unless you're pinning your hopes on a Leicester 5000/1 shot the chances of beating a team with a much bigger budget over a season is negligible. 

We could have the best manager available but without money he'd be looking to finish second and keep the margin to first down to something "respectable".

That along with the odd cup win is the extent of the realistic ambitions of King's Rangers. Just enough along with the rhetoric to keep the ST money coming in.

King wants us to be the equivalent of Aberdeen or Hearts in the 90's. Until we get shot of this criminal and his arsewipes of a board we are doomed to being bridesmaids for the foreseeable future.

Season was already a washout when Pedro came in, so it's hard for me to muster enthusiasm yay or nay for him at the moment. Aye, the consecutive losses to the scum were sore ones to take (especially that last fiasco), but this squad is a bad joke so I wasn't really surprised we got a hiding from them. I'm willing to give him a chance with his new recruits, but if results don't change pronto when that happens, you can bet I'll be baying for blood sooner rather than later.

Murty should have remained in place until the end of this season. That way we could have taken our time in making the hopefully right appointment. Bringing any manager in when they did and asking them to transform this pile of shite into a semblance of an actual football team was always destined to end in tears. In saying that i believe,sadly,that the board have made the wrong choice anyway. I see nothing in Pedro,even with this bunch of imposters, that tells me there is a decent manager in there somewhere.

Love how Murty has somehow been turned into Mourinho on here because he managed a draw against the tarriers when they were fucking awful that day. If they performed well that day they'd have pumped us then as well, our squad is fucking rotten regardless who is in charge of them.

5 hours ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Murty clearly did a better job than pedro. It isn't even close. Losing a  26 year old record to the sheep and getting beat 5-1off the taigs. He shouldn't be anywhere near our club 

At least those two teams finished above us.

Murty chucked two records to two teams battling relegation. 

ICT and Dundee 

Jose sorry murty did no better than Pedro so I don't see why some folks are spunking over him.  A1-1 draw at Celtic park doesn't change 2 disgraceful performances at Dundee and Caley thistle. Fair enough he never oversaw a 1-5 reverse but there's only been 1 constant denominator all season and that's the players.

with 3 different managers they have been absolutely garbage- blame Pedro all you want but not even Walter would get a tune out of this lot. A 10 yard pass is beyond most of them and that is not something you can coach. That is a simple thing you learn when your old enough to use a football.

look at a lot of our goals conceded and you'll see sometimes around bad 5 mistakes in one passage of play. Another thing with this shower of shite is they allowed us to be beaten by hibs in a final their 1st in a 100 years! A 25 year record at dens park gone,a 26 year vs sheep gone, and our heaviest home defeat domestically ever gone.   All under the stewardship of 3 different managers- which only one of them signed.

nah- I'll not be slating into Pedro just yet

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

At least those two teams finished above us.

Murty chucked two records to two teams battling relegation. 

ICT and Dundee 

After his settling in period we saw something at least resembling shape and progress.

I can't say the same for pedro. Honestly don't know what his tactics or formations are apart from punting the ball long to garner. We look clueless. 

That said hopefully he gets a chance with a team that isn't full of spineless shitebags. 

10 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

After his settling in period we saw something at least resembling shape and progress.

I can't say the same for pedro. Honestly don't know what his tactics or formations are apart from punting the ball long to garner. We look clueless. 

That said hopefully he gets a chance with a team that isn't full of spineless shitebags. 

Greame Murty

P     W    D     L

6      3     1     2

50% win

Pedro

P      W      D      L

10     5      2       3

50% win

Murty wasn't the answer but it was clear that we didn't need to rush into an appointment. We clearly were not going to win the league so there was probably no harm waiting until the Summer and taking a bit more time over an appointment, 

5 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Murty wasn't the answer but it was clear that we didn't need to rush into an appointment. We clearly were not going to win the league so there was probably no harm waiting until the Summer and taking a bit more time over an appointment, 

Double edged sword - if we'd waited to appoint a new manager they would have had less time to assess the playing squad and figure out just how fucking shite these bastards are. If we'd had the spine of a team we could have waited but unfortunately theres very few players that are capable at this level, whether or not the board give him the resources required to assemble a competitive squad is the big question to be answered

I know the players are shite but PC has to take his share he seems to want to play the route one game a lot of players i am sure cant be fucked with this system and have threw in the towel there is no on the deck football punt it an hope for the best road to ruin

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can someone answer me why Murty gets praised for drawing at the piggery while not a word gets mentioned about the defeats at Dundee and Inverness? 

Because they defeats were all forgotten about as soon as Murtinho guided us to that famous 1-1 win over them.

19 hours ago, The Godfather said:

We rushed it and hired a buffoon 

We keep making fatal errors and each time we fall another few years behind them.

It's criminal but the amount of crooks involved with our club is there any surprise? 

I know several guys who know Park well, not so much Robertson. They all said before anyone was appointed that those two, Park in particular, couldn,t pick the winner in a one horse race. Looks like they could be bang on.