Barjonas and Beerman

G.E.C.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Two boys didn't put a foot wrong today again. Barjonas has really good technique. Hopefully they can get a start in Perth.

Both of them look quality and hopefully progress unlike to many youngsters who come through.

Beerman not sure of him defensively, however he put a shift in today. 

Barjonas showed some lovely touches, still feel we need a midfielder to take the game by the scruff of the neck. Not sure either of these two have done enough to suggest that they are the long term answer. 

For me windass is our only midfielder who likes to turn and drive forward at opponents. Tends to do fuck all with it and can't seem to do any of the defensive stuff, but its perhaps a higher quality version of him we need along with a midfield destroyer. 

Whole teams garbage. 

The young lads did well. Toral wasn't helping the young lads at the back in the first half, and Foderingham wasn't shouting for balls either. Once Barjonas was on they all looked more comfortable and were communicating. 

Windass can get to fuck though. Good play to set up the goal, but up until then he was fucking up constantly and looking to blame anyone else. He'll never be good enough for Rangers. 

8 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

All the young lads did well. Bates was a bit shaky but I think that shows the influence Clint Hill had.

Bates lacks confidence but reads the game well and rarely lunges in when it is not required, thought him and Wilson did well considering the step up from the Development league and having no midfield to protect them.  

Had Bates and Wilson played all season would we have shipped so many goals, improvement over Kiernan and Senderos. 

1 minute ago, Lothianbear said:

Barjonas was the only positive i take from tonight, thought he played great.

Good first touch , comfortable on the ball , head up looking around the play for a pass , looks a good prospect 

Just now, boyd09 said:

Good first touch , comfortable on the ball , head up looking around the play for a pass , looks a good prospect 

ye i agree, thought he looked good on Saturday but even better tonight, says a lot for a young guy to come on and play like that when things arent going well on the park. 

Just now, Lothianbear said:

ye i agree, thought he looked good on Saturday but even better tonight, says a lot for a young guy to come on and play like that when things arent going well on the park. 

I agree mate , I wonder what the likes of Holt and halliday , do in training to have been ahead of this young lad , I know he is young but he looks miles better , more composed on the ball , I hope he starts on Sunday 

17 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

Barjonas was the only positive i take from tonight, thought he played great.

This and it was the last game I have to watch some of these cowardly lazy imposters wander aimlessly around Ibrox park.

Let's be honest here... Toral was the reason they were seen picking the ball out of the net.  Felt so sorry for the younger boys tonight because you could see they were the only ones really giving it any sort of effort.

Just now, IbroxBurnzy said:

This and it was the last game I have to watch some of these cowardly lazy imposters wander aimlessly around Ibrox park.

Your right, i cant ever remember a last game of the season at Ibrox where nobody wanted to stay and aplaud the team for their effort during the season, but its been pathetic , players deserve nothing.

Just now, Lothianbear said:

Your right, i cant ever remember a last game of the season at Ibrox where nobody wanted to stay and aplaud the team for their effort during the season, but its been pathetic , players deserve nothing.

Actually amazed me that there were a good few applauding those players when I wanted to flick shit at them.

absolute shambles of a season and people are clapping them at the end.

Baffles me?