Positives

Our young players were impressive. Barjonas showed in 30 minutes he is a better player than Arsenal wonderkid Toral.

Berman was also lively and had the confidence to take on players and run at them. 

Wilson for his debut and chucked in beside Bates did fairly well and will learn from this experience.

One final point is Windass. He is a coward and absolute gash. He also was having another go at Beerman and shouting at the young defenders after the 2nd goal....he is a bully picking on young kids who have played 1 or 2 games for us. Get the useless prick to fuck. Trying to cover up his own shite performances by shouting at kids.

2 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Our young players were impressive. Barjonas showed in 30 minutes he is a better player than Arsenal wonderkid Toral.

Berman was also lively and had the confidence to take on players and run at them. 

Wilson for his debut and chucked in beside Bates did fairly well and will learn from this experience.

One final point is Windass. He is a coward and absolute gash. He also was having another go at Beerman and shouting at the young defenders after the 2nd goal....he is a bully picking on young kids who have played 1 or 2 games for us. Get the useless prick to fuck. Trying to cover up his own shite performances by shouting at kids.

f7FdEdG.jpg

3 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Beerman got an assist for their second goal. Should've put it out

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Only 1 game to go before we can start selling this shower of shite

Only positive.

If only mate. Nobody will be putting bids in for this shower of shite. I think its going to be a long transfer window for us. 

Bates tried but he's really not good. Misplaced pass and apology to.e after time. Jumps lower than his standing height to head a ball. Dragged all over the place. And getting caught like that in possession 2nd half....?.

Wilson had an excellent, composed debut. Beerman show great drive and no small amount of skill. And full credit to Barjonas, the tone of our play turned fully with his introduction.

Windass? I do think there's a player in there but whilst I think he'll do well in a stronger team, I think he'll always be inconsistent. Tonight he was fucking rank, only Toral was worse.

The youth players did reasonably well tonight but they aren't going to be the answer for next season. Squad players at best. Beerman has been found out against Celtic and Bates is a lump of a defender but not a very good footballer. However they are still learning and no worse than the other shower of shite in our squad

11 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Came on to say just that. just back from the game and in a season from hell maybe these boys are a light at the end of the tunnel 

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Bates tried but he's really not good. Misplaced pass and apology to.e after time. Jumps lower than his standing height to head a ball. Dragged all over the place. And getting caught like that in possession 2nd half....?.

Wilson had an excellent, composed debut. Beerman show great drive and no small amount of skill. And full credit to Barjonas, the tone of our play turned fully with his introduction.

Windass? I do think there's a player in there but whilst I think he'll do well in a stronger team, I think he'll always be inconsistent. Tonight he was fucking rank, only Toral was worse.

I think there's a player in Windass - just not a Rangers player. He's too often scared to try anything in case he fails, and when he's caught out of position he looks for the nearest youth team player to scream at. Hope Beerman tells him where to go the next time he tries that. 

Bates looks like he can defend but with the ball at his feet he panics but there were no players making space for him

Wilson I thought was ok, has to learn he can come forward more with the ball. 

Beerman's decision making at times is shocking. The header back in for their 2nd goal with nobody behind him, all he had to do was leave it. Incredibly one footed as well.

Barjonas looks a player, happy with the ball at has feet, plays with his head up. I was impressed with him.

Realistically I think he will be the only out the 4 that will get game time next year.

Also I think it is a bit unfair throwing so many youngsters in at the one time but it will be a massive learning curve for them. 

7 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I think there's a player in Windass - just not a Rangers player. He's too often scared to try anything in case he fails, and when he's caught out of position he looks for the nearest youth team player to scream at. Hope Beerman tells him where to go the next time he tries that. 

Or lamps him in training.

3 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Or lamps him in training.

I was going to go with "stick the nut in him," but with these refs he'd get sent off for it. Don't doubt for a second than Beerman would rattle that spice boy cunt though.