Positives

But but Windass is right to shout at the weans - he's pyre showing passion and that...Some of the shouts from the usual posters on here after the scum game when young Beerman gave away the pen.

Windass lacks the heart and determination...hes better playing with A&S where he doesn't need to contemplate handling the pressure - kinda shame really he'll never make it with that attitude to the highest level. 

Windass reminds me of amateur players when we lose a goal, in that his first reaction is to start shouting and blaming others. You see it in every amateur game up and down the country where some individuals believe they are the dogs bollocks and should be playing at a better level - and blame all the ills of the team on others. They typically fail to see that they are part of the problem.

Just now, cushynumber said:

Windass reminds me of amateur players when we lose a goal, in that his first reaction is to start shouting and blaming others. You see it in every amateur game up and down the country where some individuals believe they are the dogs bollocks and should be playing at a better level - and blame all the ills of the team on others. They typically fail to see that they are part of the problem.

Windass is the type of player that would have developed at this club in previous times; the same goes for McKay. The loss of players like Stevie Davis and Weir as players playing alongside young talent has been very great to this club. Our best players are mostly all young, or have little experience, and it is not helping them or the team. There is a player in Windass, but he lacks the quality beside him to push him on; as does Mckay.

Wilson should never have been thrown in beside Bates saying that he looked like could be a player in there.

bates already know about his limits.

beerman. Could be a player in there as an attacker needs to wisen up a bit defensively though.

Barjonas has been excellent when he's had his chance I'd give the young lad a start on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Sure is mate but eyes are always on us, wishing a slow death from terminal illness is defo something that could appear in the public domain.

I'm sure our friends in the Daily Record will appreciate that all sentiments expressed are tongue in cheek and subject to hyperbole. They've never misrepresented our views before...

2 hours ago, muldoon1690 said:

By pumpin your rancid arse??

Is that right Muldoon?. You might fool a few Glaswegians on here mate, but you and I know Muldoon is maybe the most Fenian surname in all of NI.

Your probably sitting on your laptop thinking your hilarious but quite frankly I'm amazed you haven't been banned already.

18 hours ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Our young players were impressive. Barjonas showed in 30 minutes he is a better player than Arsenal wonderkid Toral.

Berman was also lively and had the confidence to take on players and run at them. 

Wilson for his debut and chucked in beside Bates did fairly well and will learn from this experience.

One final point is Windass. He is a coward and absolute gash. He also was having another go at Beerman and shouting at the young defenders after the 2nd goal....he is a bully picking on young kids who have played 1 or 2 games for us. Get the useless prick to fuck. Trying to cover up his own shite performances by shouting at kids.

Nearly positive!! 

But I agree with the post 

5 hours ago, Bighouse said:

Is that right Muldoon?. You might fool a few Glaswegians on here mate, but you and I know Muldoon is maybe the most Fenian surname in all of NI.

Your probably sitting on your laptop thinking your hilarious but quite frankly I'm amazed you haven't been banned already.

Got me cluesso, ya absaloute hawk..