***The Official St Johnstone V Rangers Match Thread ***

This Sunday , 1230 kick off, McDiarmid park.

Won't see the game since i'll be on holiday, which might just be a good thing. What I seen tonight was gutless.

Wes, Beerman, Barjonas get full pass marks. Wilson and Miller just barely getting pass marks. 

Toral and Windass, holy fucking shit. There was one point where the ball was about 6-12 ft outside our box and those two are just fucking standing there ball watching. Scared to put in a tackle or put on any pressure. Granted Windass did assist in the goal but papering over the cracks. 

Last game of the season on Saturday, then some transfers then back at Ibrox or wherever to follow the club we love. God knows what we're in for next season though. 

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

This saturday, 1230 kick off, McDiarmid park.

Won't see the game since i'll be on holiday, which might just be a good thing. What I seen tonight was gutless.

Wes, Beerman, Barjonas get full pass marks. Wilson and Miller just barely getting pass marks. 

Toral and Windass, holy fucking shit. There was one point where the ball was about 6-12 ft outside our box and those two are just fucking standing there ball watching. Scared to put in a tackle or put on any pressure. Granted Windass did assist in the goal but papering over the cracks. 

Last game of the season on Saturday, then some transfers then back at Ibrox or wherever to follow the club we love. God knows what we're in for next season though. 

The game is on Sunday.

All I'm worried about next season is how many games I'm going to miss , got paid off, got a couple of holidays to pay and got a job meaning I'm away from home for three weeks at a time, yet all I can think of is how many Rangers games I'll miss, always love my team but along with others I'm starting to hate the imposters in blue, fucking sort yersel ya dicks, disgusted tonight;absolutely disgusted 

51 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

All I'm worried about next season is how many games I'm going to miss , got paid off, got a couple of holidays to pay and got a job meaning I'm away from home for three weeks at a time, yet all I can think of is how many Rangers games I'll miss, always love my team but along with others I'm starting to hate the imposters in blue, fucking sort yersel ya dicks, disgusted tonight;absolutely disgusted 

Thats the fuckin thing mate, the fans make sacrifices and these pricks cannae even put in a shift.

Gutted

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Thats the fuckin thing mate, the fans make sacrifices and these pricks cannae even put in a shift.

Gutted

I say it every year but I'll always be there, the thing is , our bastard self righteous owners know that too, it's what the cunts rely on