***The Official St Johnstone V Rangers Match Thread ***

Amidst the commotion of Pedro's powerpoint presentation, Josh Windass' new highlights and a grown man running-up the Copland stairs with the ball under his arm, I've had a moment of clarity.

Why are we playing a boy called "Aidan"?

Give young Billy Gilmour a proper send-off and start him.

1 minute ago, wully said:

I won't be going, too scared because we died the last time we were at St Johnstone on the final day :(

Just head up n dont go and al meet you in the car park at half time or when we go 2-0 down, whatever happens first.

I'll be away at a stag do this weekend, what will no doubt be a shite one too, so I'll miss the game completely.

After last night's game I'm not bothered, happy for the season to end! Hopefully we'll get some good news after the game, shortly after to cheer us up! 

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Absolutely.

No-one with the names Aidan, Brendan, Gerard, Ciaran, Kieran, Darron, Seamus or Liam should ever play for this fine club. Steven, I'll allow, but not Stephen.

I'm suspicious. What's your name?

So you can have a wee stalk on Instagram?? hahaha

A bit too much negativity. Some great youths coming through-didn't we all want that?- some decent transfer activity, Europe to look forward to. 3rd and along way behind Celtic is definitely a slap in the face but we are well and truly back now. I have a good feeling about next season. Pedro has not misjudged the premiership or the demands on rangers like Warburton did. He will bring in the right players. We've been demanding a Bruno alves type player. Caixhina is bringing in the real thing.

7 minutes ago, writingranger said:

A bit too much negativity. Some great youths coming through-didn't we all want that?- some decent transfer activity, Europe to look forward to. 3rd and along way behind Celtic is definitely a slap in the face but we are well and truly back now. I have a good feeling about next season. Pedro has not misjudged the premiership or the demands on rangers like Warburton did. He will bring in the right players. We've been demanding a Bruno alves type player. Caixhina is bringing in the real thing.

We're not really back, we'll be back when, we're top.