Hill?

12 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

We'd have gotten a result - might just have been a draw, but still -  last night if we'd played the entire game like we did the last half an hour. He should have hooked Toral after 20 minutes last night. He clearly couldn't give a fuck and was just making things harder on his defenders. 

He was well off the pace. I'm not going to watch that match again but didn't quite see what he did for their goal, did he tackle for the ball, or did it fly past him as he went for it? I just remember their players getting behind him for their goal.

39 minutes ago, Swagger said:

One of the very few players we have who can call himself professional 

Snyde 1 mentioned that in the Hearts game PC was going off his nut at Hill to push the defence up and play a high line, which he didn't (wouldn't or couldn't).

Tried to play off an angle that the players were ignoring his instructions. Fuck knows if there's anything in it, can't say I particularly noticed it at the weekend to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

He was well off the pace. I'm not going to watch that match again but didn't quite see what he did for their goal, did he tackle for the ball, or did it fly past him as he went for it? I just remember their players getting behind him for their goal.

He totally shat out of the tackle leaving Shinnie one v one with Wes. Had either win the ball or clean Shinnie out in that situation 

2 minutes ago, ScotlandGer said:

He totally shat out of the tackle leaving Shinnie one v one with Wes. Had either win the ball or clean Shinnie out in that situation 

It happened so quickly that I missed it. Had we won that I would have watched it again. The cheer going up as he was going off said it all!

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Snyde 1 mentioned that in the Hearts game PC was going off his nut at Hill to push the defence up and play a high line, which he didn't (wouldn't or couldn't).

Tried to play off an angle that the players were ignoring his instructions. Fuck knows if there's anything in it, can't say I particularly noticed it at the weekend to be honest. 

I heard that....i must admit I was in the east enclosure on Saturday and from where I was sitting Pedro never stopped barking orders to the players.....fuck knows if some of the players find it off puting but their is definitely something in it coz at times we look devoid of any formation.....for me the players have chucked it under Pedro and hills non show last night could easily of been Pedro showing him he ain't taking any shite.

12 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

It happened so quickly that I missed it. Had we won that I would have watched it again. The cheer going up as he was going off said it all!

I seen the video of it on Twitter not long ago, bottled out the tackle and made contact with our own player. This all after fucking about on the ball as well.

12 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Thought that's what I saw at the game so went back to check as I couldn't believe it. It did indeed! Hopefully he'll not feature at the weekend 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I seen the video of it on Twitter not long ago, bottled out the tackle and made contact with our own player. This all after fucking about on the ball as well.

Just after seeing it there. When I saw him on the ground when their goal went in I wasn't sure if he challenged in a tackle or what. That was horrendous.

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Mental if you think a new foreign gaffer just in the job having to rebuild for next season would give two shits about the record

We all do as fans, the club couldn't give two fucks 

To be honest I'm really not that bothered about losing that record, I know that I should be putting my tin hat on but we were always going to lose it at some point and I would rather lose it with this bunch of useless bastards in a meaningless match than lose it in a game that mattered, that's what this bunch of charlatans have reduced me to.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

15 minutes ago, ScotlandGer said:

Thought that's what I saw at the game so went back to check as I couldn't believe it. It did indeed! Hopefully he'll not feature at the weekend 

I'm just after watching that over again a few times and I still can't understand what he is doing. Does he avoid the challenge deliberately and run into a team mate?

8 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I'm just after watching that over again a few times and I still can't understand what he is doing. Does he avoid the challenge deliberately and run into a team mate?

That's what it looks like, seems to pull his right leg away at the last moment and let Shinnie run past