Internet hipster fans

Our support is rife with these spastics over the last few years, creeps that sit glued to football manager and suggest we 'take a gamble' on some random Venezuelan winger cos he got them on a free on the computer, and think that makes them football geniuses.. the same idiots clamouring over Ian fucking Cathro. They blame Pedro and want him gone etc when he is clearly managing a team of English league 1/2 rejects, that have fucked up every record possible this season, and that were signed by the mug before him, he's found out quickly what we all know, that the players are useless. He has to pick them til he gets his own players, some cunts just can't wait to put the boot into him just to say I told you so. Get a fucking grip.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Our support is rife with these spatics over the last few years, creeps that sit glued to football manager and think that makes them football geniuses.. the same idiots clamouring over Ian fucking Cathro. They blame Pedro and want him gone etc when he is clearly managing a team of English league 1/2 rejects, that have fucked up every record possible this season, and that were signed by the mug before him, he's found out quickly what we all know, that the players are useless. He has to pick them til he gets his own players, some cunts just can't wait to put the boot into him just to say I told you so. Get a fucking grip.

Spot on 

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Our support is rife with these spatics over the last few years, creeps that sit glued to football manager and think that makes them football geniuses.. the same idiots clamouring over Ian fucking Cathro. They blame Pedro and want him gone etc when he is clearly managing a team of English league 1/2 rejects, that were signed by the mug before him, he's found out quickly what we all know, that the players are useless. He has to pick them til he gets his own players, some cunts just can't wait to put the boot into him just to say I told you so. Get a fucking grip.

I tend to share your view so you must be right!! ?

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Our support is rife with these spastics over the last few years, creeps that sit glued to football manager and think that makes them football geniuses.. the same idiots clamouring over Ian fucking Cathro. They blame Pedro and want him gone etc when he is clearly managing a team of English league 1/2 rejects, that have fucked up every record possible this season, and that were signed by the mug before him, he's found out quickly what we all know, that the players are useless. He has to pick them til he gets his own players, some cunts just can't wait to put the boot into him just to say I told you so. Get a fucking grip.

On the money mate!

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Others can wait expectantly (and hopefully) for him to fail.

I'll give him a chance. By fuck he'll need it with this shower of shite still under contract and the false promises of money to spend likely to kick in any time soon.

It's as if these clowns want him to fail just so they can be smug about it, fannies!

Said it before and I'll say it again, the forum is split into 3 groups. The first group wanted Pedro out 5 minutes after he walked through the door, the second won't want him out even if we find ourselves in 8th place next season whilst the third group are those prepared to give him a window or two with his own players and see where we are this time next year.

It seems tonight the first group is the most vocal.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Pedro can fuck off :lol: 

If that makes me an internet hipster fan then so be it.

Pedro can fuckoff cos he can't turn these cowboys into good footballers, like Warburton & Murty couldn't. I've seen folk say we should have kept Murty, the same Murty who lost 2 records in a row against Inverness & Dundee..

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Our support is rife with these spatics over the last few years, creeps that sit glued to football manager and think that makes them football geniuses.. the same idiots clamouring over Ian fucking Cathro. They blame Pedro and want him gone etc when he is clearly managing a team of English league 1/2 rejects, that have fucked up every record possible this season, and that were signed by the mug before him, he's found out quickly what we all know, that the players are useless. He has to pick them til he gets his own players, some cunts just can't wait to put the boot into him just to say I told you so. Get a fucking grip.

Great title which I agree with, our support is riddled with new age goatee beard bastards, it's also riddled with cunts that after we shite out another embarrassing slap across the face seem to think that by issuing a rallying cry that it's all OK, it's not ok, it's unacceptable, fucking embarrassing and unacceptable 

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Pedro can fuckoff cos he can't turn these cowboys into good footballers, like Warburton & Murty couldn't. I've seen folk say we should have kept Murty, the same Murty who lost 2 records in a row against Inverness & Dundee..

Pedro lost two records in 6 days to the taigs, and two and a bit weeks later, lost another to Aberdeen.

Our best striker in midfield, a striker on the wing, a player who is better in the middle, again on the wing, same shite formation, playing Toral again,..

8 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Our support is rife with these spastics over the last few years, creeps that sit glued to football manager and suggest we 'take a gamble' on some random Venezuelan winger cos he got them on a free on the computer, and think that makes them football geniuses.. the same idiots clamouring over Ian fucking Cathro. They blame Pedro and want him gone etc when he is clearly managing a team of English league 1/2 rejects, that have fucked up every record possible this season, and that were signed by the mug before him, he's found out quickly what we all know, that the players are useless. He has to pick them til he gets his own players, some cunts just can't wait to put the boot into him just to say I told you so. Get a fucking grip.

I dont want him to fail but he's not good enough mate. I'll be the first to hold my hands up if i'm wrong, and i really hope i have to. However, his strange CV and his comments over the last few weeks lead me to suspect that it will all end in tears. 

I predict this place will be in meltdown around October telling him to get to fuck. I saythat with a degree of confidence because i dont rate him and he will get nowhere near the funds required anyway. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pedro lost two records in 6 days to the taigs, and two and a bit weeks later, lost another to Aberdeen.

Our best striker in midfield, a striker on the wing, a player who is better in the middle, again on the wing, same shite formation, playing Toral again,..

Ya hipster!

This place is full of mutants man 

I'll await the guys from my thread bursting into your one here and saying something about "telling people they spastics because of a difference of opinion" etc ..

Oh wait.

For what it's worth I know what you are saying in your OP but Pedro is an absolute fucking numpty who will do fuck-all at our club. I don't want him to fail but by fuck I'll be saying "I told you so" when he does fail. Why? because of the shit myself and others took when he was appointed and get almost every other day on here when expressing genuine concerns about him. 

Pedro is an imposter.

The players are imposters.

The board are imposters.

and some fans are seriously deluded.

I agree with your points about them being English lower league standard players, SPFL mediocre shite and hipster bastards thinking every potential new signing will be amazing. When it becomes clear there's serious interest in even the shittest of players, it's as if everyone starts persuading themselves they'd be a good signing afterall. It's painful to watch. 

I have no idea whether Pedro will be the man to takes forward or not, but he is our manager and that will not change in the short term, so I will be giving him a chance to get in the players he needs before losing faith in him.

I know it was hard to take tonight,  but with the players available I do not think he could have picked any other team. 

It is concerning how many fans have given up on him already, he will need to find some outstanding new players and get them winning games for that to change. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'll await the guys from my thread bursting into your one here and saying something about "telling people they spastics because of a difference of opinion" etc ..

Oh wait.

For what it's worth I know what you are saying in your OP but Pedro is an absolute fucking numpty who will do fuck-all at our club. I don't want him to fail but by fuck I'll be saying "I told you so" when he does fail. Why? because of the shit myself and others took when he was appointed and get almost every other day on here when expressing genuine concerns about him. 

Pedro is an imposter.

The players are imposters.

The board are imposters.

and some fans are seriously deluded.

I agree with your points about them being English lower league standard players, SPFL mediocre shite and hipster bastards thinking every potential new signing will be amazing. When it becomes clear there's serious interest in even the shittest of players, it's as if everyone starts persuading themselves they'd be a good signing afterall. It's painful to watch. 

Another excellent post mate ?