Internet hipster fans

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'll await the guys from my thread bursting into your one here and saying something about "telling people they spastics because of a difference of opinion" etc ..

Oh wait.

For what it's worth I know what you are saying in your OP but Pedro is an absolute fucking numpty who will do fuck-all at our club. I don't want him to fail but by fuck I'll be saying "I told you so" when he does fail. Why? because of the shit myself and others took when he was appointed and get almost every other day on here when expressing genuine concerns about him. 

Pedro is an imposter.

The players are imposters.

The board are imposters.

and some fans are seriously deluded.

I agree with your points about them being English lower league standard players, SPFL mediocre shite and hipster bastards thinking every potential new signing will be amazing. When it becomes clear there's serious interest in even the shittest of players, it's as if everyone starts persuading themselves they'd be a good signing afterall. It's painful to watch. 

Mate I get your opinion, I just want to give him the chance with his own players and then if he's shite then aye a will be one of the 1st to want rid, but until then we need to give him the chance. Aye it's cringey as fuck we get linked with some random unknown dross and the 1st few replies 'signed him in fm and he got 25 from left mid, and has high potential' WIT?!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate I get your opinion, I just want to give him the chance with his own players and then if he's shite then aye a will be one of the 1st to want rid, but until then we need to give him the chance. Aye it's cringey as fuck we get linked with some random unknown dross and the 1st few replies 'signed him in fm and he got 25 from left mid, and has high potential' WIT?!

Why should the glaring mistakes and worst results in our history or at least decades be ignored in the meantime, though?

It might have been Warburton's signings and trust me I don't think he was a good manager but we never got beat 5-1 at Ibrox off Celtic with Warburton in charge, or lost for the first time since the 60's in a SC semi at Hampden against Celtic or almost 30-years undefeated at Ibrox to Aberdeen. 

That was all Pedro.  

Being a footballer is a job to a football player....it's all relative if you are shite at your job but enjoy the money you make is a new manager going to make you employee of the month? Pedro deserves a window. His name is Pedro, not Jesus. OP spot on!

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Nahhhhh, our support is has been infiltrated by recreational drug abusers who chop and change their minds after every game :whistle: Bring back the bevvy boys and the violence. We have become a support of moaners instead of fighters. No surrender!

Just snorted a couple of lines, no I've not, Rangers are pish, no their great, smashed and sober, chibbing ye ya cunt, my pillow is too soft, fs 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Why should the glaring mistakes and worst results in our history or at least decades be ignored in the meantime, though? 

Naw mate a agree with that, the celtic games wether we like it or not they are miles better than us, and our players seem to be fucking scared of them for some pathetic reason, it's like what he's telling them to do, they fannies can't do it.

9 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Pedro can fuckoff cos he can't turn these cowboys into good footballers, like Warburton & Murty couldn't. I've seen folk say we should have kept Murty, the same Murty who lost 2 records in a row against Inverness & Dundee..

Pedro got pumped off the taigs in the semi final then a week later played the exact same system again and got embarrassed even more. Yes we all know the players are shite but he showed in that game at Ibrox he learned absolutely nothing from the previous week. That isn't the sign of a good manager.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Saw that.

He's so far out his depth it's frightening. How in the hell is it impossible to play against them at Ibrox? 

As someone said mate, it's one quote after another that says he is well out of his depth here. We need to count our loses here.

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

"It was not possible to play football"; against Aberdeen? Right you are. 

What a fucking ridiculous thing to say.

When applying to be our full-time manager, is it a condition you have to come out with this pish? McCoist with his wind, rain and grass pitch comments, Warburton every single week and now Pedro's nice snippets.

Aberdeen weren't that good tonight. They made use of the space that we handed them on a plate. We never pressed, we couldn't control a ball or keep the ball in play half the time. He's a deluded bastard. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just snorted a couple of lines, no I've not, Rangers are pish, no their great, smashed and sober, chibbing ye ya cunt, my pillow is too soft, fs 

It was much simpler with Evostik and a packet of cheese and onion:mutley: YTT

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

Pedro got pumped off the taigs in the semi final then a week later played the exact same system again and got embarrassed even more. Yes we all know the players are shite but he showed in that game at Ibrox he learned absolutely nothing from the previous week. That isn't the sign of a good manager.

A don't think anything other than 11 cunts on the line would have stopped a pumping that day, they wanted to embarrass us, and we're too shite and pathetic to do anything about it.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye, but for that to happen you would need a midfield of more than Miller running around trying to do it all himself. 

Barjonas and Holt could have played better than Toral. That would have been a start. He was saying that we could do nothing about our opponents tonight. Not good enough.

4 minutes ago, kyleh1872 said:

Being a footballer is a job to a football player....it's all relative if you are shite at your job but enjoy the money you make is a new manager going to make you employee of the month? Pedro deserves a window. His name is Pedro, not Jesus. OP spot on!

And when he inevitably fucks it up that's another year wasted for us.

Managers don't need a window to show they have what it takes btw. The better ones come in and show they can turn things around and get the best out of mediocre players. Has that happened? Has Pedro shown he can change our fortunes when we are up against it? Or do we need some SPFL lower table dross and a Mexican nobody to see what's staring us in the face? Am I writing him off? Of course I am because I've seen enough of him and previous managers to know he doesn't have what it takes to succeed at this club.

We don't have the time to gamble on giving under performing dross 'windows' but we have no choice because we are skint and in the hands of lying crook bastard. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

And when he inevitably fucks it up that's another year wasted for us.

Managers don't need a window to show they have what it takes btw. The better ones come in and show they can turn things around and get the best out of medicare players. Has that happened? Has Pedro shown he can change our fortunes when we are up against it? Or do we need some SPFL lower table dross and a Mexican nobody to see what's staring us in the face? Am I writing him off? Of course I am because I've seen enough of him and previous managers to know he doesn't have what it takes to succeed at this club.

We don't have the time to gamble on giving under performing dross 'windows' but we have no choice because we are skint and in the hands of lying crook bastard. 

Very true, and it's unreal how many excuses are made about this. This squad has gone back the way, and for all their faults, and they are not good enough, there are too many unhappy players for my liking in that dressing room. Something is not right.

Murtys job was to consolidate. To try to pick up this squad of players. He did ok.

Pedro's job is entirely different as a permanent gaffer. It's been to assess, try players in tactics he believes in to see if they're worth keeping.  He's rocked the boat with cancelling days off etc. 

Comparing apples and oranges.

He's also started telling a few they're for the off, and making life he'll for the likes of MOH to encourage him to find pastures new.

I've no doubt he's not respected by tbe majority this under achieving shower of shite and I don't give a fuck if it speeds up the process of getting shot of them.

Yes he's made mistakes, but by fuck nowhere near the scale the players have.

Defeats hurt but hopefully the pain is worth the gain if it gets us ahead for next season with capable winners who want to be here.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

Very true, and it's unreal how many excuses are made about this. This squad has gone back the way, and for all their faults, and they are not good enough, there are too many unhappy players for my liking in that dressing room. Something is not right.

Most have been told to fuck off. Or seen their pals told to. And rightly so.

Good on him.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No gonny lie, in the last year I've had so many different times that I've felt as bad as I ever have supporting us, the last two and a half weeks are worse then them all.

Problem is, it's been heading towards this from the start.

There's nothing to pin your hopes on whatsoever.

You talk about people saying we should get some untested winger no one has heard from Venezuela because someone got him on a free in FM.

In the same breath you defend an untested manager from Qatar via Mexico who no one has heard of.

I know hipsters love to try and be ironic but your taking the piss.

After tonight ... I have the fear regards Pedro.

There are questions that need to be asked regarding his tactics or lack thereof.

Yes the players are awful but I'm not even sure how he's setting his team up