Pedro when did you ever see a zone score a goal

Like everyone else really disappointed tonight - haven't seen any improvement under Pedro and wish to fuck he would forget this zonal marking, can't think of any team it worked for and certainly doesn't work for Rangers. Noticed tonight corners into the box - zonal - free kick into the box - man marking - what the fuck ???

You might be a child molester or a gypo inbred Aberdeen cunt with webbed hands but regardless you are right. Zonal marking is fucking pish and I've never it benefit any team. Or maybe it has but that's the beauty of it you don't notice it, it's only when it goes wrong you notice ... so fuck knows but I still hate zonal marking. It's a disaster waiting to happen IMO.

30 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Like everyone else really disappointed tonight - haven't seen any improvement under Pedro and wish to fuck he would forget this zonal marking, can't think of any team it worked for and certainly doesn't work for Rangers. Noticed tonight corners into the box - zonal - free kick into the box - man marking - what the fuck ???

I've been saying it for weeks, zones don't score goals so why are we marking space using players who I don't believe are capable of understanding the principle or practices requires to carry it out.

Tonights a perfect example, 3 players left up field & defenders marking thier zone on the 6yrd line while leaving a huge space on the 18yrd line for Aberdeen to pick up every 2nd ball 

57 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Only works for the very best high calibre professionals .Not young boys that don't even know the basics of defending 

The guy is s clown and I just don't trust him after the disgraceful OF tactical performance and tonight's surrender of our one true amazing record

33 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

reading through Bears Den there's a lot of guys think their comedians then there's the one's who are just fuds - well your no comedian

For some on here you are not allowed to criticise unless you have a greater number (unspecified) of posts although I've never understood why the reticence in them to accept a valid point no matter your posting history.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

You might be a child molester or a gypo inbred Aberdeen cunt with webbed hands but regardless you are right. Zonal marking is fucking pish and I've never it benefit any team. Or maybe it has but that's the beauty of it you don't notice it, it's only when it goes wrong you notice ... so fuck knows but I still hate zonal marking. It's a disaster waiting to happen IMO.

Stats show that teams that defend zonally conceed less goals from set pieces than those that don't. 

However, today's tactic of leaving 3 on the half way line with 6 players across the 6 yard line was fucking madness. So easy to play against & no idea how aberdeen didn't take advantage of it. 

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

We can't mathematically win this competition. I think Pedro's plan is to use the remaining game time to assess the players.  The test set this game may have been zonal marking, if it was then the players have failed. Players need to be able to adapt to any situation especially when we start playing European football.