One Image That Sums Up This Season

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

was hilarious right enough.

Trying to protect a 26 year record and a fucking Mongo keeps the ball. 

when I think of it now I don't know why I didn't laugh more last night

Aw fuck up mate.

It's been a shitter of a season and nothing was happening on the pitch to brighten the mood.

The thought of the guy running all the way home still carrying the ball is still making me laugh :lol: 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It did sadly. 

Atmosphere was pretty poisonous by that point, Windass really isn't the brightest. 

He's an absolute fanny.

Should be punted just for that fucking haircut.

Not Rangers class.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aw fuck up mate.

It's been a shitter of a season and nothing was happening on the pitch to brighten the mood.

The thought of the guy running all the way home still carrying the ball is still making me laugh :lol: 

aye fucking fantastic.

what a guy.

The only thing left to do was ensure that record stood. Yet some mongo and cunts on here find it funny. 

What a fucking state we are in.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

He's an absolute fanny.

Should be punted just for that fucking haircut.

Not Rangers class.

was hilarious.

Not much was happening at the time and the thought of him shooshing them all the way home was hilarious 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

aye fucking fantastic.

what a guy.

The only thing left to do was ensure that record stood. Yet some mongo and cunts on here find it funny. 

What a fucking state we are in.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

was hilarious.

Not much was happening at the time and the thought of him shooshing them all the way home was hilarious 

tumblr_ms7hobKI8K1s7qm1mo1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It did sadly. 

Atmosphere was pretty poisonous by that point, Windass really isn't the brightest. 

You're joking?

Never seen it at the time and not seen any pictures/videos since

Wouldn't put it past the wee cunt though, he's got far too much confidence for how shite he is

I did laugh but the guys a moron, however he can hardly be blamed for us getting beat, we were woeful all over the park, i agree that its ridiculous how long it took to get another ball back on the pitch but perhaps they were worried he was going to come throw it back as soon as another ball was in play

Just now, The Tavernator said:

This. Martyn Waghorse. Kenny and the youth (except Bates) are the only ones who can play football.

Bout Wes? He's likely won us more games than Kenny just by being a wall. Fuck he prevented us losing a good 3 or 4 nil last night 

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Bout Wes? He's likely won us more games than Kenny just by being a wall. Fuck he prevented us losing a good 3 or 4 nil last night 

I was referring to the ability to actually pass and control the ball, and run a few feet with it without losing it. Most of our team can't even do that.