• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, PRW. said:

Of everything you can moan about, you pick the only player who gives a fuck.Ā 

Ā 

:lol:Ā  exactly.Ā Ā  He might not be messi, but he is head and shoulders above most of that team, and always gives everything he has.Ā  He earned a new contract IMO.

Taking a bit of stick here, which is understandable - I get it's not a view held by many. Maybe the title was a bit harsh.Ā 

I never questioned his effort or commitment, but that his ability isn't maximised in his current role.

He just isn't good there, and is good at CF. He doesn't have the ability to play deeper effectively, all his good work is done at the oppositionĀ last line of defence.Ā 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He just isn't good there, and is good at CF. He doesn't have the ability to play deeper effectively, all his good work is done at the oppositionĀ last line of defence.Ā 

I can agree with a lot of that,Ā  he doesn't get to pick where he plays though.Ā 

Unfortunately for him he's actually better than our midfielders but he's still not very good at it. Ā Should be up top but then again he would never see the ball.

as for slating him you must be having a laugh. Ā Can you not see him back defending or flying good quality crosses into the box? Also one look at his face and instantly you can see the frustration and disappointment caused by his shitty team mates who going by the 2nd half walkout don't give a flying fuck

I think it's a very good measure of our current squad that Miller has been told to play in midfield, we do not have a midfield at present which is a damning indictment of Warburton and his legacy.Ā  I think it was against Thistle I saw him blocking a shot in our area, and thought what the fuck are you doing back there ?

But he was probably filling in where he saw a gap in our defence, so don't criticise the guy for doing what he sees as the right thing at the time. he's got more awareness than the rest of the team put together.Ā  I wasn't sure about giving him another contract but he more than deserves it and hopefully (but I doubt it) we bring in enough midfielders of the right quality to let Kenny play to his strengths upfront, albeit in a limited capacity.Ā  Right now we are a disaster which is starting to happen ( the end of the season might be a temporary relief )Ā and like many others I have grave misgivings about Pedro's ability to stop it becoming aĀ Ā catastrophe, hope I'm very wrong.

5 hours ago, NitshillBear said:

Disagree. He's the only one who gets something going with a bit of urgency when he drops back. Everybody else stands around looking for a 6 yard sideways pass, because they're shite as well as being shitebags.

yup so he gets everything going when he drops back, then there's no cunt in the box because our striker has dropped back to do the job of someone else in the team

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

I can agree with a lot of that,Ā  he doesn't get to pick where he plays though.Ā 

If anything, it's a testament to his professionalism and leadership that the manager has asked him to sit deep and help out the young defenders, and Miller doesn't moan about it. Look at how shitebags like Toral and Windass behave, and compare it to Miller. The folk questioning the wisdom of the new contract should take a look at cunts like that - Pedro wants Miller around as he gives a fuck, isn't a shitebag and is a positive influence in the team.Ā 

58 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

yup so he gets everything going when he drops back, then there's no cunt in the box because our striker has dropped back to do the job of someone else in the team

Why are we playing him there in the first place, but especially when the season is all but over? I'd rather have Holt where he is and Miller where he should be.

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone else completely exasperated with Kenny Miller at the moment?Ā 

I don't question his effort, or his desire to win, but he's completely ineffective in this newĀ "no. 10" role.

He's an instinctive finisher, and can usually sniff out a chance, but his touch, vision and ability to pass a ball are generally shite. He's never been that kind of creative player, and at 37 never will be. He just doesn't have the ability to play that Messi styleĀ role for Rangers.

I get the needs must given our injury and bawbag crisis list of casualties, but he is not suited to this position at all. Spends the game giving the ball away and then moaning at seemingly everyone and anything.Ā 

Not sure how much is his own doing, and how much is the managers telling him to play deep - but I cannot get my head around the thinking behind it at all.Ā 

Can't believe anyone is having a goĀ at Miller. He is clearly being asked to play out of position and is giving his all without a moan or groan unlike others. He seemed to be the only one listening to the managers instructions. If the 10 other players showed half his desire and effort we wouldn't be in this position.. terrible post!

I find that original post absolutely baffling.

Miller is coming so deep because he realises how pathetic the midfield is and he feels like forcing the issue.

And I cant remember a pass from him last night that didn't teach a teammate, bar the one for Windass when the coward was on the wrong side of the sheep defender.

There was idiots on our bus as well 'whats Miller doing in midfield, does he think he is Iniesta?' Naw he's just the only player that gives a flying fuck.

He is a quality player and I'm absolutely sick of cunts that still hold grudges against him or are to blinkered to see the effort he puts in.

7 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I find that original post absolutely baffling.

Miller is coming so deep because he realises how pathetic the midfield is and he feels like forcing the issue.

And I cant remember a pass from him last night that didn't teach a teammate, bar the one for Windass when the coward was on the wrong side of the sheep defender.

There was idiots on our bus as well 'whats Miller doing in midfield, does he think he is Iniesta?' Naw he's just the only player that gives a flying fuck.

He is a quality player and I'm absolutely sick of cunts that still hold grudges against him or are to blinkered to see the effort he puts in.

He is, when he's in his best position.Ā 

I hold no grudges, apart from the fact I don't think he should ever be in the HoF.Ā 

He's the hardest working player in our squad, but sometimes you need to work smarter rather than harder. And he's shite / wasted when he drops deep to try and play a role he just isn't capable of playing.Ā 

5 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

This for me his the main reason for our poor season

I agree but I never seen that as our weakness before the season started. I wanted us to focus on centre halves and a decent striker. I thought going into this season our midfield was our strongest department. I think Dom Ball was a player we should have tried to keep as was probably our most effective sitting midfielder.