• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

He's talking pish. 

From accounts to 30 June 2016. 

Wages & salaries (across the entire business) - £12.9m. 

First team wages to turnover was 29% which represents roughly £6.5m. 

It's also noted that the first team wage bill for this year was £10.3m. 

That's the same accounts I just read. Obviously there may be something hidden in the difference between the staff cost figure and the first team figure but it's not obvious.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

That's the same accounts I just read. Obviously there may be something hidden in the difference between the staff cost figure and the first team figure but it's not obvious.

We had 109 non playing staff and 539 part-time staff (working on matchdays) across the year. Within the 109 includes the management team + McPartland, the Auchenhowie set up etc. Ignoring the part time staff it works out at an average salary of £45k a year. 

3 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

We are not mugs in any way. The people who only support a team  that wins trophies are the mugs.

cant be bothered with these part time bears

and no it doesn't mean I'm accepting mediocrity because it certainly won't get better if we abandon our team

I did not stop supporting my team when we were down to 20,000+ season ticket holders a few years ago on the request of King, so have no intention of taking lectures from anyone about supporting my team.   :thumbup:

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Said it on the other thread, but just for clarity....

The money for season tickets will be invested in the playing squad.

35k tickets is about £10m.

Our wage bill is about £10m.

The ticket money will be invested in the playing squad by paying these wages.

Don't expect to see £10-15m worth of signings, however much we need them.

Is the plan to free up the wage bill and sell some players to get Pedro a decent war chest, DK said 5-7 players would be needed will he give the club another loan securing it on future ST sales? 

6 hours ago, Smile said:

230317_chairman_dave_king_08.jpg

RANGERS Chairman Dave King has thanked supporters for their continued commitment to the Club as season ticket renewals soared to a record high.

By the time the backlog has been cleared it is expected the renewals figure will have crashed through the 35,000 mark.

The current figure is 34,700 and is already a new high, meaning there is now the realistic prospect of exceeding the record sales of more than 43,000 achieved this season. This is despite it having been a tough season following four seasons in the lower leagues.

The Chairman said: “I can only marvel at the steadfast loyalty of our supporters. They are appreciated all over the world for the way they have stood by the Club in the past five years. On behalf of the Board and staff, I thank every one of them.

“The team didn’t perform to expectation this season but it is important to remember that some targets have been met. In particular, getting back into European competition was one of our non-negotiables for this season.

“We are now back on that stage and looking forward immensely to the Europa League qualifiers and our ongoing involvement in Europe in the years to come.

“Pedro Caixinha and his backroom team have been assessing the squad since having arrived at Rangers and will make the necessary changes in the summer so that we are as well prepared as possible for the qualifiers and the new season.

“All of our season ticket money will be invested in the football squad as we continue to work towards taking our club back to the very top of Scottish Football.

‘’The fact that we have already reached almost 35,000 renewals – against what has been a backdrop of transition and managerial change – demonstrates the terrific fan base that we have.

“Thank you again for your loyalty and support.”

The only time we hear from him is when money is getting put in his pocket 

He's said all season ticket money will be invested in the squad before and didn't stand by it, he's a liar who's once again pulling the wool over people's eyes in order to get their hard earned cash. The guy needs to go. 

4 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

The season ticket money pays the wage bill and the running of the club.

King needs to invest a few quid on players 

That would be my take on it. The ST money should really be the wage bill. Upturn in commercial revenues supports other operating costs with an investment from shareholders to bring in the quality of player (transfer fees) required to bridge the gap this season. Then you look to run on a more sustainable model. 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

The only time we hear from him is when money is getting put in his pocket 

He's said all season ticket money will be invested in the squad before and didn't stand by it, he's a liar who's once again pulling the wool over people's eyes in order to get their hard earned cash. The guy needs to go. 

This year the ST money was £13m (ish). 

Our wage bill is £10m and we spent £3m on players. 

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Is the plan to free up the wage bill and sell some players to get Pedro a decent war chest, DK said 5-7 players would be needed will he give the club another loan securing it on future ST sales? 

Dunno.

Its more likely that they will use the season ticket cash, say about £13m, then supplement with say £5m in loans/investment.

That would give about £18m for first team budget, at least £10m would go out the door in wages, leaving £8m for transfers, signing fees, agents etc.

No idea if that extra £5m is likely, suspect its not, but would certainly like to see it and would be very disappointed if they dont stump up that much at least.

37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You'll be waiting a while for a response. It won't be informative either just more Rangers board hatred happy waiting!

What's to fucking like and I can't for obvious reasons.

Proven right on everything thus far, including C1872!

You're obviously happy.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

As expected. Have the convinction to stand by your posts :) 

I am and always have done and I'm still awaiting your response on the Supporters Direct vetting of the '72. Oops, Correct again.

I have no wish to have my erse sued, but as I said, all will unfold as my predictions always have done.Thought you were brighter than that.

Being wrong a lot and backing the wrong horse must be an absolute pain.

Our wage bill won't be anywhere near £15m. It'll be around £8-9m. 

Most of our squad will be getting under £10k per week. There's obviously a few exception, Barton being one but we didn't pay his whole salary for the year so knock a good few hundred grand off there. 

O'Halloran gets £8,000 per week as someone said on here the other day, he was signed as a "big player" whilst we were in the championship so probably would have been one of our highest earners. I highly doubt guys that came from low leagues in England like Windass, Crooks, Forrester etc are getting anything near £8k a week. 

I don't understand how we could be paying that squad of players anywhere near £15m per year in salaries, there's just no way that's happening 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Our wage bill won't be anywhere near £15m. It'll be around £8-9m. 

Most of our squad will be getting under £10k per week. There's obviously a few exception, Barton being one but we didn't pay his whole salary for the year so knock a good few hundred grand off there. 

O'Halloran gets £8,000 per week as someone said on here the other day, he was signed as a "big player" whilst we were in the championship so probably would have been one of our highest earners. I highly doubt guys that came from low leagues in England like Windass, Crooks, Forrester etc are getting anything near £8k a week. 

I don't understand how we could be paying that squad of players anywhere near £15m per year in salaries, there's just no way that's happening 

First team wages are £10.3m this year - from the accounts. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I am and always have done and I'm still awaiting your response on the Supporters Direct vetting of the '72. Oops, Correct again.

I have no wish to have my erse sued, but as I said, all will unfold as my predictions always have done.Thought you were brighter than that.

Being wrong a lot and backing the wrong horse must be an absolute pain.

You'll have to remind me what you're on about regarding SD & 1872?

i never back the wrong horse, I only back Rangers ?

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

You'll have to remind me what you're on about regarding SD & 1872?

i never back the wrong horse, I only back Rangers ?

Dig it for yourself, it's all there, along with the current SD action, the calling in of the previous loan that just about everyone said MASH couldn't. Well didn't he just with the bailiffs on the way and so on etc etc. All came to fruition. Actually not hard to to work, but we don't know what we don't know. Don't we?

Now the blithering pish and drivel that king just came out with, is exactly that. There is no way that this money is spent on players. Not not, not previously and not ecer, whilst king is in charge.

That's why king is the Messiah and c1872 a trainwreck.

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What's to fucking like and I can't for obvious reasons.

Proven right on everything thus far, including C1872!

You're obviously happy.

obviously happy if that means not constantly in a rage about the board.. Then I suppose am happy aye

21 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

First team wages are £10.3m this year - from the accounts. 

That's what posted and not underpinning evidence. He could have put in 15 mil for all the difference it would make.

A forensic examination would soon real the truth and ffs, please don't tell me that we were independently audited. Just ask King. He was an expert in it. Until he got caught!

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Dig it for yourself, it's all there, along with the current SD action, the calling in of the previous loan that just about everyone said MASH couldn't. Well didn't he just with the bailiffs on the way and so on etc etc. All came to fruition. Actually not hard to to work, but we don't know what we don't know. Don't we?

Now the blithering pish and drivel that king just came out with, is exactly that. There is no way that this money is spent on players. Not not, not previously and not ecer, whilst king is in charge.

That's why king is the Messiah and c1872 a trainwreck.

You dont half talk pish.

He said it will be invested in the playing squad, and it will be via wages and transfer fees.

Whether its supplemented for the transfer side of things who knows and theres reason to doubt.

However the wages are in the accounts, its really not fucking difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's what posted and not underpinning evidence. He could have put in 15 mil for all the difference it would make.

A forensic examination would soon real the truth and ffs, please don't tell me that we were independently audited. Just ask King. He was an expert in it. Until he got caught!

Haha. You're unhinged mate.