Pedro's First Signing

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DumfriesLoyal said:

Never mind his singing he would be a better signing.

Bruno No Surrender Alves (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈbɾunu ˈaɫvɨʃ]; born 27 November 1981) is a Protestant Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a central defender for Italian club Cagliari Calcio and the Portugal national team he has aspiring ambitions to play under Pedro Caixinha at Glasgow Rangers and he hates Catholics and Celtic.

He spent most of his professional career at Porto, winning a total of nine titles, seven as first-choice, and appearing in 171 official games. He also won trophies in Russia with Zenit St. Petersburg, and in Turkey with Fenerbahçe and is set to win Rangers 55th title with them in the 2017/18 season of the SPFL.

A Portuguese international since 2007, Alves represented the country in two World Cups and three European Championships, winning the 2016 edition of the latter tournament.

Alves is also a firm believer of the British Union and is reported to have a tattoo of Queen Eilzabeth on his left calf. He was also spotted around the Govan area recently shouting chants such as "McGuiness is dead and the Queen lives on" and many loyalist anthems.

nice wiki page!

4 minutes ago, DumfriesLoyal said:

Thread already on this I think mate

Just now, K.A.I said:

Do you honestly think I was saying Kenny McLean is the other cb I was referring to?

Why are you so keen to sign him mate? Not having a go but I've no clue how good he is. You reckon he is good enough?

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Pleased at that but he needs a decent partner besides him hopefully the first of many top class signings 

Kenny McLean next please 

Do you really think McLean would be worth the premium we would need to pay the sheep to get him? The price probably gone up since we're taking their captain for free. 

It would be good to see at least 4 players signed for the end of the month....and I mean decent players who will make a huge difference on what we have just now.....if the board achieve this then season sales will probably stay the same.....that allows for another influx of players to arrive between pre season and the start of the new campaign 

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Do you really think McLean would be worth the premium we would need to pay the sheep to get him? The price probably gone up since we're taking their captain for free. 

Depends on how much they consider a premium 1million plus then no get him a pre contract Jan under that then go for it 

awaiting some twisted bastard saying I'd be happy to pay £999,000