Pedro's First Signing

23 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Already asked this in the thread in the transfer section but if we sign him should we immediately be looking to make him captain?

He'd be so far above anybody else in the squad in terms of quality, experience and pedigree that I think you almost have to.

Aye

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Do you honestly think I was saying Kenny McLean is the other cb I was referring to?

Personally I would like to see him in beside wilson to see how that progresses  first before bringing in another CB Like wilson & Weir from years ago.. I like Wilson as a player and I think someone with Bruno's experience could really help him

As for Mclean didn't he cost the sheep 500k? So I think you'd be looking at possibly between  1.5-2million to land him now

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Personally I would like to see him in beside wilson to see how that progresses  first before bringing in another CB Like wilson & Weir from years ago.. I like Wilson as a player and I think someone with Bruno's experience could really help him

As for Mclean didn't he cost the sheep 500k? So I think you'd be looking at possibly between  1.5-2million to land him now

Wilson has went backwards since Weir he peaked early in life.

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:
42 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Already asked this in the thread in the transfer section but if we sign him should we immediately be looking to make him captain?

He'd be so far above anybody else in the squad in terms of quality, experience and pedigree that I think you almost have to

Depends if he communicates well. 

3 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Good solid start and hope he does well, but at 35 if he comes in and does a knee Niko style we're back to square one. 

Do you honestly think someone in his condition will be doin a knee.. The only knee's that need to be worried are those of the opponents