All-Inclusive FC (Jock Stein Protestant)

K.A.I

Celtic bringing religion into football? No , you must be wrong.. can't see it.  I know they we created by some brotherhood who were possibly catholic in their views but surely not ? Surely that club would have such a backward ouook at religion and it's staff.  Surely that would. Be called hypocrisy ? No ? 

This is brand new information,  Lisbon lions? Well I never, they need to release videos,  have stage plays, new strips all commemorating it so people know.  

You learn something new everyday.

3 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I've had to come back N read this again .couldny believe this revelation..........

They really won the European Cup .well they kept that quite. 

It's the same muppets who keep saying " see these English bastards going on about 66 "  Hypocrisy fc  with hypocrite fans

The scum played teams no one has even heard of since Zurich ffs?? .Vojvodina ?  wtf .Nice? wtf  Dukla prague?  wtf and spawned it in the final

How the fuck did we never get luck like this

Bitter bitter bitter, thats all you get on this forum.  I think the forum should adopt a celtic fan and show that bridge building is alive and well on this day and age. We could all take turns alongside our new age fans and attend the san giro every second week to show glasgow is united.

That is all 

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The first British team to win the European cup?

British in this instance.

Scottish when it comes to independence.

Irish when it comes to supporting the provos. 

A fucking shithole of a club and a retarded support.

Haha.,just said the same earlier when a clip of Wednesdays tv programme on bbc was on 

Seen a picture of the man with the dented heed aka wee John, trying tae flog tickets for an upcoming show at the hydro bout this shite, I reckon the car park will be jumping wae disabled badges fae the buroo robbing skanks. A sunami of mobility motors as far as the non squint eye can see.

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's the same muppets who keep saying " see these English bastards going on about 66 "  Hypocrisy fc  with hypocrite fans

The scum played teams no one has even heard of since Zurich ffs?? .Vojvodina ?  wtf .Nice? wtf  Dukla prague?  wtf and spawned it in the final

How the fuck did we never get luck like this

Unluckily Linfield got beat with one goal in the second leg and got put out in the quarters. 

Hang on, that must be wrong. Celtic are an all inclusive club who don't discriminate on Religion, Colour, Sex and if you are into shagging we weans. That's the kind of club this country should be proud off. I don't buy for a second that they would deny a man on their board because of his faith, same as they would fire a man because his hobby of shagging weans was getting in the way of his coaching ... 

18 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The first British team to win the European cup?

British in this instance.

Scottish when it comes to independence.

Irish when it comes to supporting the provos. 

A fucking shithole of a club and a retarded support.

:bow: