Rangers supporter jumps of bridge 8 days to go

Smile

Saw this on FF seems a good cause.

All for a good cause of course, the Edinburgh children's hospital charity (formerly the skff),in my sons memory, I'm abseiling down the south parapet overcoming my fear of heights in the process. If anyone can share the link for me on their social media I'd truly appreciate it. 

I will be able to reveal soon what he money is going to be used for, and it will help kids from all over Scotland including yorkhill, along with kids in the north of England as the machine will be portable enough to allow movement if required.

4825b9f2-8a5b-4f9a-8a54-551b5e9d484d.jpg

Feb 24th 2016. The day our whole world fell apart. That day was when our little Billy who had not long turned 5 years old was cruelly taken from us after a sudden but catastrophic virus. His loss has devastated the whole family so much, but we are determined to have some good come out of his tragic loss. So if raising money in his memory helps other families avoid this pain, then that would be a fitting tribute to a boy who loved helping others.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Abseil-for-Billy

I have also felt like jumping off a bridge this season as well.

3 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

Good luck Smile, will share the link around. 

(You do need to change thank headline though) ?

It's not me mate it someone from FF i get dizzy looking out the top window.

Can't begin to imagine the pain this guy must be going through. I know I couldn't handle it if it was my son. My mates son was 2 n a half and passes away on Wednesday through illness. 

Good luck to the guy and good on him being able to carry on. 

R.I.P wee Billy 

8 hours ago, Smile said:

Sain this on FF seinms a genod cause.

All for a good cause of course, the Eeninburgh children's hospital charity (formerly the skff),in my sons memory, I'm abseiling down the south parapet overcoming my fear of heights in the process. If anyone can share the link for me on their social media I'd truly appreciate it. 

I will be able to reveal soon what he money is going to be used for, and it will help kids from all over Scotland including yorkhill, along with kids in the north of England as the machine will be portable enough to allow movement if required.

4825b9f2-8a5b-4f9a-8a54-551b5e9d484d.jpg

Feb 24th 2016. The day our whole world fell apart. That day was when our little Billy who had not long turned 5 years old was cruelly taken from us after a sudden but catastrophic virus. His loss has devastated the whole family so much, but we are determined to have some good come out of his tragic loss. So if raising money in his memory helps other families avoid this pain, then that would be a fitting tribute to a boy who loved helping others.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Abseil-for-Billy

I have also felt like jumping off a bridge this season as well.

The Big Guy IS a gentleman who has been through things IN the past year many of us wouldnt go through IN a lifetime, his life was IN turmoil due to other things going on regarding his family before his Wee Boy was taken from them, how hevhas the courage to do what he has IS staggering, he has raised over 20k for the Sick Kids Edinburgh up till now and still doing things IN memory of his wee Billy.

Him being a Fife boy meant a couple of our bars fully supported him and raised and sponsored him and gave to the giving page. The big mans othervwee boy was a mascot at a game a few weeks ago at Ibrox and hE and his wife and family were the proudest people IN the world watching their boy leading out Rangers IN memory of his brother and best friend Billy.