Pedro tells the press his transfer targets

Guest Lloyd72

PC: Derek and I had a fantastic glass of Portuguese wine together.
PC: one glass of wine clarifies everything. It's done and what happens in my office stays in there. What's private is private.
PC: We are working on signings. There will be new signings in before I leave if I have time to leave for the summer.
PC: Bruno Alves is a fantastic players. I would like to sign him, Ronaldo and Messi.
PC: I will finish the process of speaking to the players tomorrow.
PC: We want to start with all the squad organised on the 5th. Some might not be able to but they will be with us quickly after.
PC: Rangers always look to be first and Rangers look to be the best again. That's what we're working on. We have a massive job to do.
PC: next season will be totally different. When I say everything needs to change I mean everything needs to change.
PC: Our goal is to get to the group stage. Our ambition is always to win.
PC: Everyone must know what it means to represent Rangers. Players who arrive must know every single pass is being assessed.
PC: It's important to end a season with a different image and to win a match. I need to have enthusiasm and motivation.
PC: I expect St Johnstone to be a strong team who play the long ball. We need to be clever to know how to perform against it.
PC: maybe a couple of young players will be starting the game on Sunday. More than on Wednesday.

Tav:
JT: We know the capability of the team and we've not maximised it enough this season.
JT: I can imagine the gaffer is going to bring some players in and put his stamp on things.
JT: Nothing has been said to me as yet. We are still preparing for Sunday so focus will be on that first.
JT: You always want new faces to challenge your position. It's he gaffer's decision now to get the team he wants.
JT: you don't want to lose your final game going into your break. You want to finish on a high.
JT: We have to go there and put on a performance.
JT: Teams always make it tough against us and we just have to deal with that and get stronger from it.
JT: Every time a new manager comes in they have the players they like and the style of play they like. Everyone is playing for their place.
JT: I am really looking forward to Europe. I had a short time in it with Newcastle. I can't wait to be involved in a European night at Ibrox

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, Smile said:

PC: next season will be totally different. When I say everything needs to change I mean everything needs to change.

Good

1 hour ago, Smile said:

PC: Derek and I had a fantastic glass of Portuguese wine together.
PC: one glass of wine clarifies everything. It's done and what happens in my office stays in there. What's private is private.
PC: We are working on signings. There will be new signings in before I leave if I have time to leave for the summer.
PC: Bruno Alves is a fantastic players. I would like to sign him, Ronaldo and Messi.
PC: I will finish the process of speaking to the players tomorrow.
PC: We want to start with all the squad organised on the 5th. Some might not be able to but they will be with us quickly after.
PC: Rangers always look to be first and Rangers look to be the best again. That's what we're working on. We have a massive job to do.
PC: Our goal is to get to the group stage. Our ambition is always to win.
PC: Everyone must know what it means to represent Rangers. Players who arrive must know every single pass is being assessed.
PC: It's important to end a season with a different image and to win a match. I need to have enthusiasm and motivation.
PC: I expect St Johnstone to be a strong team who play the long ball. We need to be clever to know how to perform against it.
PC: maybe a couple of young players will be starting the game on Sunday. More than on Wednesday.

Tav:
JT: We know the capability of the team and we've not maximised it enough this season.
JT: I can imagine the gaffer is going to bring some players in and put his stamp on things.
JT: Nothing has been said to me as yet. We are still preparing for Sunday so focus will be on that first.
JT: You always want new faces to challenge your position. It's he gaffer's decision now to get the team he wants.
JT: you don't want to lose your final game going into your break. You want to finish on a high.
JT: We have to go there and put on a performance.
JT: Teams always make it tough against us and we just have to deal with that and get stronger from it.
JT: Every time a new manager comes in they have the players they like and the style of play they like. Everyone is playing for their place.
JT: I am really looking forward to Europe. I had a short time in it with Newcastle. I can't wait to be involved in a European night at Ibrox

Can we just have this from now on after every press conference... instead of having to listen to our useless mhedia ask random questions that don't get to a point straight away.