Dunny_01    1,966

please please be true ! he is better now than he was the last time ! 

Ger_onimo    3,849
2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

world beater, check laffertys stats lol

Who said world beater? You said he had no end product, there's definitive proof he did have end product. I'm not sure what your point is?

sausagetrunks    610
1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Who said world beater? You said he had no end product, there's definitive proof he did have end product. I'm not sure what your point is?

my point is that he had plenty of tricks up his sleave and did nothing at the end of it on loads of occasions. that where very frustrating to watch. people loved this, i thot it was pointless if there was no end product at the end of these skills on many occasions. As someone said he has cut all that out now and does lests the ball do the work, id have him back but he was not as good for us as what some people thot he was. 

Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72
28 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

so you think MOH is average. lol he's not even close

Naw but saying he had no end product is just a load of shite

Ger_onimo    3,849
1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

my point is that he had plenty of tricks up his sleave and did nothing at the end of it on loads of occasions. that where very frustrating to watch. people loved this, i thot it was pointless if there was no end product at the end of these skills on many occasions. As someone said he has cut all that out now and does lests the ball do the work, id have him back but he was not as good for us as what some people thot he was. 

But there was loads of end product, fucking loads of it!

Due to his wage demands, it may well be a loan signing. Particularly if the new coach of the Quatari club needs to get him off the squad, either way a full season with Weiss can only add quality. Weiss probably wants to get back to Europe, so we can offer him an option. I think it would be a great signing, and with Alves, Weiss and a fit Krankjar our first team could compete for top, not sure about the depth in the squad though.

sausagetrunks    610
Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Naw but saying he had no end product is just a load of shite

yes he did well sometimes but for the amount of skills he showed off  and did, he went down alleys with the ball and turned back and passed it backwards or went nowhere with it. As someone said he has cut that out now. plays the easy ball. id have him back np.

Chineseboy    983

Pointless end product, seriously, people are saying this. Anyway I am off to watch Jelavic scoring that winner in the final against the tims. Can't quite remember who did the pass to him , though. 

Darrenmt7    33

Does anyone have info on his current contract ? How long is left ? 

MARK92GERS    145
1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

Really?

Decent player and better than we have now but hardly a world beater

A would say so undoubtedly he was some talent a few years back and has maybe stagnated a little since moving to Qatar but last time I watched him was last year he was great in the Euro's

Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72

weiss just liked this tweet, it's happening lads

Tenerife Bear    1,311

Would be sensational. The gaffer ruled it out a fortnight ago. Or maybe just before the Celtic mauling. Certainly the calibre we need. Him, Dorrans and Naismith would be sensational. 

RWB72    234

He's better now than when he left fuck me what a signing that would be

Cobham    1,272
42 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Pointless end product, seriously, people are saying this. Anyway I am off to watch Jelavic scoring that winner in the final against the tims. Can't quite remember who did the pass to him , though. 

It was Weiss mate, I remember it! 

thegambler    43
1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It honestly doesn't. Obviously went there for the same reasons as Oscar went to china from Chelsea, and that wasn't footballing reasons, but as I said earlier, he's possibly made enough money and realised he'd be better off in footballing terms actually playing somewhere that he wants to. 

Maybe you're right. Haven't seen him play in a long time so it would be unfair for me to judge him with any certainty at the moment. His tweet does make it seem like a return is possible so here's hoping it works out well if he does come back. 

Broxi    1,245

I remember his debut leaving me stunned 

KWBear    425

:belm:

Friendly has been scheduled with his club al giraffe 

Cobham    1,272
2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

:belm:

Friendly has been scheduled with his club al giraffe 

That's a tall tale!

King Jela    5,645

He's no coming back here anyway 

cp9    359

That ball in the cup final to send jelavic through. Amazing.

psb07158    4,057

Holy shit! I know someone out here who might know if there's anything in this. I'll give him a call tomorrow and report back :lol: