Scumdee hibs going bust

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hope so my good bluenose mate . Can't stand this club

The thought of Utd ,Hivs ,Sheep and Beggars all in one league with our club where it is .

Fills me with nausea  .

I don't know when it's going to happen but I cant wait to put everyone of those cunts in their place. Then we have most of the other ones who also took a kick and a laugh while we were down and these cunts are due it aswell.

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Had someone from Openreach visit me today to do a installation .

Wee guy done a good job .

However he was a rancid beggar . Surprise surprise . Bt are fucking full of them .

Anyway he was James Grady's brother ffs

He tells me the wee prick is working with the SFA

JESUS FUCK . I just told him . Another beggar working with this corrupt shower .Full of masons eh I said

Jamie langfield is his best mate . Guess what team he supports , even having years with the sheep . Yes you guessed it

After around 6/7 thrashings from the scum . His favourite team is the green and greys .

His older brother works for Dun Utd as commercial manager . Stays in a mansion wee guy says

I said . I bet your brother brokered the deal that took Utds best players to the scum

He laughed .

I also told him . I hope Utd die .

He said their problems are over financially apparently

Was gutted to hear that

Didnt happen

23 minutes ago, rossDas said:

Can't see ICT or Hamilton surviving a play-off final over two games - not unless the tangerine turds are too fatigued to compete.  What a bogging season. 

Hold up there mate . Two legs will suit the premier league team I think .

We will see but Caley and Hamilton are very capable of taking care of Scumdee

As much as i would take great delight in this rancid nothing club dying (after Savco they are next on my most detested clubs list) i can't see it happening. Like that mob at swinecastle folk will bend over backwards to help them and unlike us we'll get saturation coverage in the mhedia about how we cannot afford to lose such a "big" club. A very pleasant thought imagining that bastard Thompson and those scumass fans if scumdee went bust but can't in all honesty see it happening. Hopefully though Accies win and keep them down for another season. And i say that when i actually hoped it would be either Accies or Partick who went down. Fucking embarrassing in our so called top league when you see waste ground behind one of the goals. Says it all about Brenda's Barcasavco's "achievements". 

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 10:55 PM, eejay the dj said:

Had someone from Openreach visit me today to do a installation .

Wee guy done a good job .

However he was a rancid beggar . Surprise surprise . Bt are fucking full of them .

Anyway he was James Grady's brother ffs

He tells me the wee prick is working with the SFA

JESUS FUCK . I just told him . Another beggar working with this corrupt shower .Full of masons eh I said

Jamie langfield is his best mate . Guess what team he supports , even having years with the sheep . Yes you guessed it

After around 6/7 thrashings from the scum . His favourite team is the green and greys .

His older brother works for Dun Utd as commercial manager . Stays in a mansion wee guy says

I said . I bet your brother brokered the deal that took Utds best players to the scum

He laughed .

I also told him . I hope Utd die .

He said their problems are over financially apparently

Was gutted to hear that

1. didn't happen

2. Langfield is a bluenose

3. you've got some imagination

4. still didny happen

8 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

1. didn't happen

2. Langfield is a bluenose

3. you've got some imagination

4. still didny happen

Aww naw .Another idiot 

Didn't happen eh .So you thought you post that shite 

Langfields family are bears .He now goes to Scumdome with James Grady's brother .Believing it was good enough for me 

Always thought the guy was prick and a shite keeper .Now it's confirned 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

As much as i would take great delight in this rancid nothing club dying (after Savco they are next on my most detested clubs list) i can't see it happening. Like that mob at swinecastle folk will bend over backwards to help them and unlike us we'll get saturation coverage in the mhedia about how we cannot afford to lose such a "big" club. A very pleasant thought imagining that bastard Thompson and those scumass fans if scumdee went bust but can't in all honesty see it happening. Hopefully though Accies win and keep them down for another season. And i say that when i actually hoped it would be either Accies or Partick who went down. Fucking embarrassing in our so called top league when you see waste ground behind one of the goals. Says it all about Brenda's Barcasavco's "achievements". 

Good post mate .I have same dilemma .Fucking hate Scumdee but I also think Accies as a club are rancid .It's a tough one but keeping the Dundee bastards down has to be the hope