Pedro Press Conference - 19 May

9 minutes ago, FSM said:

He's talking bollocks. All Portugese wine is shite.

If he'd drank some wine with me then that presser would have been so much better, " fuck Derek Mcinnes, he's a wee dick, any cunt In here from the record or sun then yer papers written by fannies, brendan rodgers is a sexual deviant and I'm telling you fuck all , I need a pish, lot of you get to fuck,FTP "

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

He's talking bollocks. All Portugese wine is shite.

This man is an expert on beer. He knows nothing about wine.

If you see him, do not approach. Feel free to throw things at him, though.

Wine poofs are up in arms I see.

As it happens Inigo, I am currently enjoying a vintage 2016 £5.50 bottle of white wine which may be from Australia but seems to have an Irish name. First glass was bit harsh, but my taste buds are now numbed and ready to receive the rest of the bottle.

12 minutes ago, FSM said:

As it happens Inigo, I am currently enjoying a vintage 2016 £5.50 bottle of white wine which may be from Australia but seems to have an Irish name. First glass was bit harsh, but my taste buds are now numbed and ready to receive the rest of the bottle.

Drink to forget, especially this fucking season.

9 minutes ago, FSM said:

@Queen's_highway deal with this cheap, beer swilling beachcomber, will you?

Maybe being a bit optimistic but I thought he's starting to appreciate the expectations at our club.  Wish to fuck he'd stop going on about wonderful Portuguese wine as if every other country's wine is inferior, does my nut in

I am beginning to find all this shit about Portuguese wine is really pissing me off. We have a Manager talking shit about Portuguese Wine just after a significant defeat. What is there to laugh about? It's just more and more bullshit every week now. 

I have doubts about Pedro, but any time I have watched his recent press conferences I always have it in my mind that he gets it. 

I just hope he can walk the walk. 

Clear to me he doesn't rate the squad, and I also took from this that he doesn't think the group have trained well tactically prior to him joining. 

It's alarming some of the shite we have seen on the pitch from him. 

Big part of me can believe that he is playing the board to show how shite we are, in order for the greater good. 

Might be wishful thinking, and I'm still not convinced, getting there though. 

I'm glad he's said the results and performances need to be completely different next season and that he's been using the games to find out about the squad, then said everything has to change! He's figured out they're real shitebags!

During my formative years half a flagon of Triple Vintage and a bottle of Lanliq was considered 'posh', so a nice Portuguese wine is fine by me.  

PC does seem to understand the club, but, it really would be premature to judge him either way at the moment.  Let's see who he brings in during this transfer window, it will speak volumes to his ability AND give us an indication of the board's intentions going forward. Hopefully he can offload a considerable amount of the dead-wood. 

Seemed to me to be a bit of a Picador-like performance by Pedro.   Starting to sharpen his verbal jabs at the journos.    These sessions could get quite combative next season as they continue to try to bait him.    To my mind his whole body language, and his verbal jabbing, indicates he'll stand up for himself and the Club.   Pity more of a 'jab 'em a bit' attitude could not be found from Directors or the MD or the absentee Chairman on handling the media.

Also seems a bit of a case of the 'el vino did flow' (or will flow) is emerging.    

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

@Queen's_highway deal with this cheap, beer swilling beachcomber, will you?

Portugal is the 11th biggest wine producer in the world apparently, sandwiched between Germany at 10 (nobody likes a Reisling) and Russia at 12 (Russian wine ffs!!!).

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

Portugal is the 11th biggest wine producer in the world apparently, sandwiched between Germany at 10 (nobody likes a Reisling) and Russia at 12 (Russian wine ffs!!!).

What people need to realise is that there is no bad wine, only underdeveloped taste buds!