Pedro Press Conference - 19 May

23 minutes ago, FSM said:

Portugal is the 11th biggest wine producer in the world apparently, sandwiched between Germany at 10 (nobody likes a Reisling) and Russia at 12 (Russian wine ffs!!!).

Yes, FSM, but what they do make is not shite. At least, some of it isn't.

Now, if you'd said Austrian wine, I couldn't argue. But Portuguese? No.

Pedro and I'll be round to beat you up once we figure out where you live based on the layout and dimensions of your livingroom. 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yes, FSM, but what they do make is not shite. At least, some of it isn't.

Now, if you'd said Austrian wine, I couldn't argue. But Portuguese? No.

Pedro and I'll be round to beat you up once we figure out where you live based on the layout and dimensions of your livingroom. 

Bizarrely, China features at number 6 in the list, before South Africa and Chile! Chinese wine, mmmm....

9 minutes ago, FSM said:

Bizarrely, China features at number 6 in the list, before South Africa and Chile! Chinese wine, mmmm....

Hm. Googling as we speak. Interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hm. Googling as we speak. Interesting. 

Apparently it's a bit of a fluke this year due to poor harvests in South America. Still, would love to try it, just for shits and giggles.

Lol. In 2014 Italy produced 4.8 Million tonnes of wine a year.

The UK? 425 tonnes. Only beating Panama, Tajikistan, Liechtenstein, Syria and Reunion of the other wine producers. :lol:

And Russia produced the same amount as Greece?! :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Lol. In 2014 Italy produced 4.8 Million tonnes of wine a year.

The UK? 425 tonnes. Only beating Panama, Tajikistan, Liechtenstein, Syria and Reunion of the other wine producers. :lol:

And Russia produced the same amount as Greece?! :unsure:

At least half of that must be Buckfast.

Turning into an impromptu wine tasting discussion which is odd? Makes you wonder where our undisputed tonic from the abbey rates cos like it or lump it there's no doubt it outsells any other vino on a match day ??? wee bottle of "who the fuck you looking at"  tops the lot ???

he was asked about "has he made his assessment of the players"

he replied,"yes did you not see my team on Wednesday"

his actions speak louder than his words he definitely gets this club and has learned how to ride those journos like the tripe they are  

one thing is for sure, here's a guy who is determined to succeed, learns quickly and takes no prisoners. HE is what we have missed for so long, can he manage Rangers to success- fuck knows

But one thing is certain - next season is war, fucking war aye tell yee 

no surrender Pedro 

13 hours ago, pcbear said:

Young line up on Sunday, I would expect Barjonas/Beerman/Bates/Wilson all to start.

He implied that there would be a couple more than midweek. Wonder if that means the likes of Burt in for Toral? And Someone outwide instead of Dodoo. 

Fod

Tav Bates Wilson Beerman

Baronjas Burt

Akatai (?) Miller McKay

Garner

You can tell that he's had it with most of our pathetic squad. 

16 hours ago, FSM said:

Have you actually ever tried Chinese wine?  It is improving but still shite and easy to understand why they drink it with ice and/or soda water, mind you some of the rich Chinks put ice in their expensive French wines. 

Boy did this thread take a wrong turn or what?