Sin Bin for divers?

13 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

It's part of the game.

Also a replay can make it look like you've dived. I was a winger and used to be very fast. A slight touch can knock you and send you flying. But sometimes it would look like a dive when it wasn't. 

Also your manager tells you if you feel a touch in the box then go down. 

:matron:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

:matron:

:lol:

I'm pretty sure one of my managers was a beast.

Me n my mate had just joined and after training he came out the shower just with a towel drying his balls and said I want to encourage you all to shower together for team spirit. I never went back lol

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

:lol:

I'm pretty sure one of my managers was a beast.

Me n my mate had just joined and after training he came out the shower just with a towel drying his balls and said I want to encourage you all to shower together for team spirit. I never went back lol

Fuxxake, who was your coach Torbett? 

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

Sin bin :lol: why are they actually trying to make football worse? 

I tend to agree. Shouldn't be used for diving.

However I'd possibly like to see it brought in for sinnacle fouls like the ones on the break where players pull shirts.  Not a red card offence but worse than a yellow cos it's so deliberate.

happened up at Ross County this season where there must've been 4 of their players booked for this type of foul and it just gets so frustrating 

31 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I tend to agree. Shouldn't be used for diving.

However I'd possibly like to see it brought in for sinnacle fouls like the ones on the break where players pull shirts.  Not a red card offence but worse than a yellow cos it's so deliberate.

happened up at Ross County this season where there must've been 4 of their players booked for this type of foul and it just gets so frustrating 

I agree with that only if before 70 mins but majority happen at the end so may not work. Give them a red for it. It should be a red. 

They don't give a fuck about a yellow so it's not a punishment 

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

That's stupidity. They have a yellow 

And? Means nothing if they've injured your player needing treatment and down to 10 men while they have 11 Or time wasting when we're chasing a goal, or cynically fouling to stop a break. Putting them to 10 men would give th advantage to the team fouled. 

2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

And? Means nothing if they've injured your player needing treatment and down to 10 men while they have 11 Or time wasting when we're chasing a goal, or cynically fouling to stop a break. Putting them to 10 men would give th advantage to the team fouled. 

So if they take there shirt off for example do they deserve a five min sin bin?

14 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

It's part of the game.

Also a replay can make it look like you've dived. I was a winger and used to be very fast. A slight touch can knock you and send you flying. But sometimes it would look like a dive when it wasn't. 

Also your manager tells you if you feel a touch in the box then go down. 

This.

Even when flat out sprinting, the anticipation of getting clattered could make you lose balance as you brace for an impact that doesn't happen. Human instinct is to take evasive action.

A dive isn't as clear cut as contact/no contact.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I don't like the idea. It would encourage diving.

If a teams 1-0 down at 70 mins and gets near goal they'll just dive if challenged because fuck it they're losing anyway and they'll only be sent off for a few minutes

? Wat

As far as I understand it the sin bin they're talking about introducing is for dissent not diving. Diving is going to be dealt with retrospectively, they're trying to target the way in which referees are spoken to. I have to agree with it to be honest, something needs to be done. I know the standard of refereeing is abysmal, especially in this backwater but it still doesn't justify them being called all the names under the sun and treated with absolute contempt. When you watch a game and see some of the things mouthed by these millionaires who think they can talk to people however they like, it's bang out of order really. 

2 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

As far as I understand it the sin bin they're talking about introducing is for dissent not diving. Diving is going to be dealt with retrospectively, they're trying to target the way in which referees are spoken to. I have to agree with it to be honest, something needs to be done. I know the standard of refereeing is abysmal, especially in this backwater but it still doesn't justify them being called all the names under the sun and treated with absolute contempt. When you watch a game and see some of the things mouthed by these millionaires who think they can talk to people however they like, it's bang out of order really. 

Refs are cunts

Got to be a mad twisted weirdo to want to become one 

1 hour ago, legalbeagle said:

Never really understand why diving is considered despicable cheating but people are happy for players to get away with lots of sneaky fouls that the ref can't see at corners and stuff.

Some diving is just so pathetic; players throwing themselves down looking to get a penalty and/or the defender sent off. Shite behavior.

I don't think anyone's happy for players getting away with sneaky fouls - they're just not so obvious as someone looking for a perfect 10 score from the judges.