Lloyd72

Pedro doesn't care.

85 posts in this topic

Welcome to Scotland.

When he says nothing the papers make it up anyway.

When he says something even if it's recorded the papers mis-quote and exaggerate it.

It's a no win situation every time until the papers change their policies which won't happen any time soon. Rangers are big news and the papers will print anything to get folk to buy them or click their online links.

I think he's realising it.

2 people like this

Seemed like he'd cleared things up with McInnes over a glass of wine, from what I just heard him say on SSN.

Bit coy about it perhaps, but these guys are all going through the same kind of thing, albeit at slightly different levels.

Meejah just stirring it again, from what I can see.

2 people like this

Haters gonna hate

3 people like this

I'd love to hear Nicholas trying to pronounce Caixinha.

6 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Charlie's too busy sitting there thinking! 

...or worried if he has peed his pants.

13 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Sutton has waded in too I gather.  When I logged on to the internet earlier and typed in Rangers FC there was a press headline saying that Sutton thinks Rangers are doomed under Pedro.   

They are taking turns to have a go with a verbal baseball bat.   Pity some former Rangers players are cheerleading them and chipping in with their carping comments about the appointment of Pedro.    Pedro's press conf earlier felt a bit like him sharpening his verbal sword and jabbing back a bit at some of the press questions and lines being taken.    I think he seems like a guy who will stand up for himself and for the Club. 

Pity no-one at Director level, and an MD who makes an art form of avoiding any notion of leading from the front, and an absentee Chairman feel the need to come to the defence of the Club and the Manager against increasingly hostile media attacks.    Spineless the lot of them.   By failing to intervene to call the media and their journos and commentators firmly enough to account they simply provide encouragement for the likes of Nicholas, Sutton, English, McInnes and so on to keep on going without any fear of being countered by anyone other than Pedro himself.   

I saw a tweet from a Mexican football journalist earlier this week, he said that Pedro is like Mickey Mouse compared to how he was in press conferences over there. I hope we can see some more of the explosive aggression that he showed in Mexico 

3 people like this

Am I the only one that thinks that after Pedro had a glass of Portugal's finest with McInnes, he seems a lot more in touch with what is expected of him? 

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Still a few on here desperate to criticise him for it though

Aye there'll be the usual 'fuckup and do your talking on the pitch' mob, even though there 1 game left before he even gets a chance at his own project.

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Pity no-one at Director level, and an MD who makes an art form of avoiding any notion of leading from the front, and an absentee Chairman feel the need to come to the defence of the Club and the Manager against increasingly hostile media attacks.    Spineless the lot of them.   By failing to intervene to call the media and their journos and commentators firmly enough to account they simply provide encouragement for the likes of Nicholas, Sutton, English, McInnes and so on to keep on going without any fear of being countered by anyone other than Pedro himself.   

I actually think he has the mettle to deal with this himself, id prefer the board dealt with funding and the non footballing side of our business so that he can fight back on the pitch to shut them up. I get the feeling this guy won't open doors for his detractors  - he doesn't strike me as an appeaser.

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Who is this Charlie cunt?

A nobody that knows nothing about football who has made a career off having the piss taken out of him by Jeff Stelling. Very similar to Paul Merson.

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Who is this Charlie cunt?

The cunt on soccer Saturday with the most horrendous patter 

Hoping he is starting to get what WE are all about, and he is starting to realise the twats that are in the mhedia here and what a big percentage of them are all about, a want this to go right for us, no matter what happens these cunts are going to stick the boot in all the time, no respite from them,only agenda, attack Rangers, if Pedro is willing to stand up and say Fuck Yous, am more than happy at that, hopefully we do get funds sorted and get few players in and see the tide turning just to wipe the smug looks of there taig ridden faces, a have got anger in me at these cunts, but since I joined this forum it has manifested into even more built up anger, hahah, six years off the drink doesn't help,you keep defending us Pedro, get down Airdrie today for Apprentice Boys and the press would implode, No Surrender!

2 people like this