Pedro doesn't care.

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...I just love it when all those twat like nobodies like sutton and nicholas come crawling out of the woodwork to stick the knife into us with their two bob's worth in the media. It shows Pedro's getting right under their skin already. Brilliant - keep up the good work Sir!

Tin hat on, but I don't mind Nicholas. Far more bitter tims than him around , what with Lennon, Sutton et al. I always remember how he conducted himself after the death of Davie Cooper. Also, the guy has had a tough time recently with the deaths of close family members. Also has to be said that on the playing side of things he was a great player. 

The Scottish football "scene" is very small and incestuous. Ex Celtic players and Celtic supporting journalists don't hide their contempt for all things Rangers, while so called  "Rangers men" are more concerned with staying part of the scene and having beers with Neil Lennon or calling Scott brown a "good lad".

Sad that it's taken a guy from Portugal to come in and stick up for the club. 

"Journalists" in this horrible little swamp of a country are the most uneducated you'll find anywhere. It's actually difficult listening to them trying to ask questions at press conferences. Most of them can hardly string a coherent sentence together. 

Not really sure where Pedro is defending the club? Whats he said that is considered speaking up for the fans or the club?

Seems to be talking up his own toughness quite a bit but I will be impressed when he comes out says something that actually defends the club against the constant demonising. 

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

Tin hat on, but I don't mind Nicholas. Far more bitter tims than him around , what with Lennon, Sutton et al. I always remember how he conducted himself after the death of Davie Cooper. Also, the guy has had a tough time recently with the deaths of close family members. Also has to be said that on the playing side of things he was a great player. 

You in his fucking fan club?

He can go fuck himself.

And they're bheasts not tims.

12 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I'd love to hear Nicholas trying to pronounce Caixinha.

Or how on Soccer Saturday a couple of weeks ago he referred to a Rabona as "a Ribena". Twenty-four carat dipstick that he is.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You in his fucking fan club?

He can go fuck himself.

And they're bheasts not tims.

Not in his fan club, no. However, I prefer to watch the bandwagon go by and have an individual opinion.

Anyone else think Pedro is trying too hard to be liked by the fans and get them to rally behind him? Warbs did thst toward the end because he knew his time was coming up. 

"I'm defending this club"

"they know we're coming"

"they're attacking us"

"We only want players who know our history who'll fight for our club"

"I'm defending 145 years of history"

It's him personally they're attacking and his arrogance  not the club  

aye ok mate stop trying so hard to be liked. Just perform. This is a desperate grasp at being accepted by the fans 

22 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Anyone else think Pedro is trying too hard to be liked by the fans and get them to rally behind him? Warbs did thst toward the end because he knew his time was coming up. 

"they know we're coming"

"they're attacking us"

aye ok mate stop trying so hard to be liked. Just perform. This is a desperate grasp at being accepted by the fans 

Fuck up. 

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

"they know we're coming"

"they're attacking us"

I actually think he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. Not always a good thing because sometimes it's wise to keep your enemies close!

"they know we're coming"

"they're attacking us"

take you and your 24 posts, and fuck off back to Tarrierdale Street. 

"they know we're coming"

"they're attacking us"

Away you go..... some folk won't give him a chance ..dammed  if he does  ...dammed  if he doesn't. ..But trying to hard ??   ?

"they know we're coming"

"they're attacking us"

You certainly aren't 'trying too hard'. Its its pouring out of you like a haemophiliac junkie. :UK:

2 hours ago, orangecountry said:

"they know we're coming"

"they're attacking us"

What the fuck do you want him to say????? 

On 20 May 2017 at 3:37 PM, onefootwillie said:

I can never recall a manager being targeted, and targeted is what it is , as early as this without even being alllowed a transfer window to asses him

Agreed, what a bunch of taigy fucking half-wits. If any man on the street was targeted thus, there would be a shooing handed out.