McKay been told to find a new club?

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pass me the crack pipe ffs !

There is no doubt in my mind that he's the best player we have. Get his mental state sorted(If possible) then you've got in my opinion the most talented player in our squad by a distance(JR excluded as we know fuck all about him).

Alternatively fuck him off for about 1.5m and buy someone like Garner for that money......

:pipe:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't have any bias against the player. I just don't buy into the ridiculous theory that everyone is to blame for his poor performances except him. I'm not even a little bit surprised at the accusation from you though as you're one of the ones on here that tries to convince us all that he's a world beater.

I'm sure you were in another thread recently trying to argue that Waghorn is a good player too.

Thats your opinions though and you're entitled to them, I actually envy you a little because if you think those 2 are good players then 

:lol: Cheers; I hadn't thought of it like that before. PS. You sure it was me about Waghorn? I can't remember discussing him for a while!

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I think time us up for most of them tbh. It just hasn't worked out this season and a fresh start seems the only way forward.

Yeah, I agree. I think in the last two matches it's been evident a good few are for the off. Hopefully we make signings fairly quickly for the early start to the season.

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 1:57 PM, CoatbridgeBear said:

Seen this on twitter there so taking it with a wheelbarrow of salt but anyone else heard the same?

Seen what on twitter . Looked through first page . What I'd happening ? Money transfers ??