Celebrations starting up in SE London

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like Millwall, I don't hate Millwall, I just don't give two fucks about them like I don't most other clubs

But well done, glad you got the result you wanted. Morrison scoring won me 40 odd quid so I'm happy as well

My brother in law is a huge fan, he even wrote a song for them so he will be chuffed as, I will have a beer with him tomorrow, they were founded by Scottish workers from Mortons a jam factory on the Isle of Dogs, hence the navy blue and lion crest.

12 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

Personally, I hope you go bust. 

This is the main reason how I can never understand how you can support 2 football teams. You and the OP can come to Glasgow sit in a bar talk Rangers go to Ibrox cheer on Rangers yet when you go home and it's Millwall v West Ham you genuinely hate each other and will shout abuse at each other.

i know there's Sunderland fans on here too and can never get my head round how they can sing and shout for o'neill keane and di canio.

not a personal criticism of you btw! But just something I'll never be able to get my head round.