Celebrations starting up in SE London

9 hours ago, Siam69 said:

'Arry Cripps was a wee bit before my time lol

But yea, was in Deptford when they were top of the old First Division, was actually working in the Old Kent Road.

Aye, scary enough was Cold Blow Lane, I went with a couple younger Bushwhackers I was working with, calling cards etc was all the go then ...

Ffs I remember them calling cards ha ha remember seeing ones "you have been ethnically cleansed by combat 18" with a millwall badge on it lol. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

This is the main reason how I can never understand how you can support 2 football teams. You and the OP can come to Glasgow sit in a bar talk Rangers go to Ibrox cheer on Rangers yet when you go home and it's Millwall v West Ham you genuinely hate each other and will shout abuse at each other.

i know there's Sunderland fans on here too and can never get my head round how they can sing and shout for o'neill keane and di canio.

not a personal criticism of you btw! But just something I'll never be able to get my head round.

Having 2 clubs is a nonsense