Maybe, jusr maybe, changes are afoot.

Grundy

Considering that  it was widely reported that Pedro was going to speak to all the players about their futures today and apart from the unconfirmed rumours about McKay there hasn't been a cheep about who's going and who's staying, perhaps the clamp on leaks has been successful.  Hopefully Pedro has found the source and taken appropriate action - " See ya, don't phone us etc "

4 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Considering that  it was widely reported that Pedro was going to speak to all the players about their futures today and apart from the unconfirmed rumours about McKay there hasn't been a cheep about who's going and who's staying, perhaps the clamp on leaks has been successful.  Hopefully Pedro has found the source and taken appropriate action - " See ya, don't phone us etc "

chn1i8vq3qcy.gif

5 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

So if there is no leak then how did the rumours of McKay being told he could find new club get out then ? 

The fact it's been countered by another source mean no one actually knows because nothing has been linked. Wouldn't surprise me if the agent had something to do with it knowing forest are sniffing around.

5 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

So if there is no leak then how did the rumours of McKay being told he could find new club get out then ? 

Haven't got a clue, could be groundless or there could be something in it, I really don't know, Reformation Bear suggests it could be from a fake twitter account, something I know nothing about

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Think Pedro said he will release a list of who's been told to stay and who hasn't, or did I imagine that?

I took it as 2 lists, one of players who are leaving, another of who we're signing. 

6 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I took it as 2 lists, one of players who are leaving, another of who we're signing. 

That's how I read it as well and it would be available to the press from Monday I think.  However the reason I started the thread is that I'm a wee bit surprised that there have been no leakages about who is going or staying.

Guest Lloyd72
21 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I doubt it mate but you never know with Oor Pedro 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Paul Murray must've lost his phone down the back of the sofa along with his money. 

So his wife stopped paying his phone bill just like she won't let him put her money into the club then?