Maybe, jusr maybe, changes are afoot.

Grundy

2 hours ago, Pedrono1 said:

Say what? That he hasn't had any new contract negotiations yes he say that I know but he never said he's bn told to find a new club 

He said no news on the contract talks.

I read somewhere, that the players will be all in on Monday morning, to be told, who is staying, and who needs to have a sit down with their agent, to find a new club.

I've also read some where, that Pedro will be telling the players every day last week. The media are just making shit up, but know that the players will be speaking with the manager some time.

13 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I read somewhere, that the players will be all in on Monday morning, to be told, who is staying, and who needs to have a sit down with their agent, to find a new club.

I've also read some where, that Pedro will be telling the players every day last week. The media are just making shit up, but know that the players will be speaking with the manager some time.

Pedro himself said he was talking to the players this past week and telling them. It makes sense not to release details until next week, the retained list is usually out just after the last game.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Pedro himself said he was talking to the players this past week and telling them. It makes sense not to release details until next week, the retained list is usually out just after the last game.

You heard him say that, and you saw his lips move at the same time?

Not that I'm doubting you mate, or calling you a liar, it's just commonsense not to tell them until the season is over.

What about the injured players? Niko, Jordan Rossiter, and Lee Wallace, are the 3 I'm interested in, because Pedro hasn't seen them play yet. I know that Rossiter has played for us, I just can't remember where, or when?

Just now, Thewhitesettler said:

You heard him say that, and you saw his lips move at the same time?

Not that I'm doubting you mate, or calling you a liar, it's just commonsense not to tell them until the season is over.

What about the injured players? Niko, Jordan Rossiter, and Lee Wallace, are the 3 I'm interested in, because Pedro hasn't seen them play yet. I know that Rossiter has played for us, I just can't remember where, or when?

It was in one of his interviews. It was posted on here just can't mind which one.

I'm sure he mentioned that he was looking forward to seeing Jordan and Niko in pre season. I'd be surprised if he lets Wallace go but not heard him mentioned as I recall.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

It was in one of his interviews. It was posted on here just can't mind which one.

I'm sure he mentioned that he was looking forward to seeing Jordan and Niko in pre season. I'd be surprised if he lets Wallace go but not heard him mentioned as I recall.

I think Wallace got injured before Pedro arrived, though I could be wrong. I can't remember what game it was that he got injured in, but I do have a vague recollection of him getting subbed at Ibrox, and hasn't been seen since. It might have been one of the Hamilton games? I like Waldo, and think that McKay and him link up well, when they're both playing on the left. Wallace has scored a few goals when teamed up with Barrie, has he not?

He's also got to give Niko, and Jordan, a chance to prove themselves worthy enough to wear our colours. IMHO!

8 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Surely he isn't going to literally come out in public with 2 lists of who is leaving and more outrageously, who he wants to sign. That's just not going to happen, surely. :rofl:

It's a weird one .It probably shouldn't happen but on the other hand .I would love to see the list as long as the team selection on the match programme including subs 

Get every one of them to fuck or as good as 

18 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wallace is staying? :anger: No new captain or left back then. 

Hard to give a captaincy to a new signing anyway.

Suggested Charlie Taylor at Leeds for left back as he'd be another cheap out of contract compo deal.

19 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wallace is staying? :anger: No new captain or left back then. 

I didn't expect a new left back but I think he'll bring in a new captain. Wallace maybe staying club captain with someone else match day captain.

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I think Wallace got injured before Pedro arrived, though I could be wrong. I can't remember what game it was that he got injured in, but I do have a vague recollection of him getting subbed at Ibrox, and hasn't been seen since. It might have been one of the Hamilton games? I like Waldo, and think that McKay and him link up well, when they're both playing on the left. Wallace has scored a few goals when teamed up with Barrie, has he not?

He's also got to give Niko, and Jordan, a chance to prove themselves worthy enough to wear our colours. IMHO!

Wallace got injured in the 1-1 draw at Ibrox against Motherwell and was subbed after 45 minutes, as was Hill (tight hamstring) and Hodson (fever) and this was our second game under Pedro.

4 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Hard to give a captaincy to a new signing anyway.

Suggested Charlie Taylor at Leeds for left back as he'd be another cheap out of contract compo deal.

I don't think it is mate. It's what we need. Proper discipline, leadership, direction. New players and a genuine leader of men. 

Taylor is a great shout. Very highly rated and out of contract i believe. I don't think anyone at Rangers will know who that lad is though never mind trying to sign him. 

4 hours ago, MasterD said:

I didn't expect a new left back but I think he'll bring in a new captain. Wallace maybe staying club captain with someone else match day captain.

I do mate. I think it's very important. Not a priority but definitely necessary. In my oinion anywway. 

26 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I doubt it but I wouldn't put it past Caixinha to do that

It would be ridiculously naive and i am not sure if that's how anyone plays ball if players are contracted to other clubs too. 

15 hours ago, Grundy said:

Considering that  it was widely reported that Pedro was going to speak to all the players about their futures today and apart from the unconfirmed rumours about McKay there hasn't been a cheep about who's going and who's staying, perhaps the clamp on leaks has been successful.  Hopefully Pedro has found the source and taken appropriate action - " See ya, don't phone us etc "

If someone has been told they are leaving why would they worry about leaking?

On the pre-match interview and despite Alice H's clumsy attempts to extract an acknowledgement that players not in the squad today were absent because of injury and not because they were not part of plans (which got a 'no,no.no.... from Pedro), Pedro confirmed the last training session was yesterday (Friday).   From that, and from his comments earlier this week about timing of telling players, I'm assuming they all know by now because after today they are on holiday until they return c4 June. 

Assuming the know, and as a result still no leaks, a way must have been found inside Ibrox to get them to keep their mouths shut for now.   Maybe the incentive is their final pay check being withheld if they are discovered to have leaked info or sponsored the leak of info (just a guess).   Or maybe some loyalty to the Club and the manager has been found.  

Once they are off after today with their buckets and spades to build sandcastles in the sun then maybe perhaps leaks from the safety of a foreign beach.  It would be good though if they just held their tongues and let the Manager make his lists public when he is ready,