Pedro to build midfield around....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Harsh.

We don't know much about his recruitment yet.

Pedro didn't sign Nico, and he's a decent player. Not a bad thing to try and use him.

The names we're linked with fill me with no confidence. Not to mention we have already had half of them here before.

He is a decent player but he's over the hill and the idea of building an entire team around him is horrendous 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Pesky facts eh.

Reading this forum recently would make you think we crave a team of big physical hammer throwers who will give 100% effort and, even if they lack technical ability,  it will be OK.

Agreed, or that we've got a bottomless pit of money to replace all 25 members of our squad. 

So we are going th have a quarterback pulling all the strings, and the opposition will just sit someone right on top of him, not even a good player someone who has pace and can tackle. :duh:

I want the Rangers back where the majority were an attacking threat, not just some midfield genital. 

Bewildered actually the more you read this, fuckin scary.

12 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Niko isn't one for running about making tackles. It's like having a man down in the Scottish game.

His style is not suited to us unfortunately.

Nonsense.  

If this "Scottish game" is so hard and needs so much running and tackling why do Scottish teamss constantly get smashed in Europe? Are all the teams they play against full of hard running tacklers?

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The names we're linked with fill me with no confidence. Not to mention we have already had half of them here before.

He is a decent player but he's over the hill and the idea of building an entire team around him is horrendous 

I think a lot of those links are down to desperate journalism. They simply don't get know who Pedro is bringing in so they're putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5.

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That really isn't correct at all then. Even Harry Redknapp stated when we were signing him that keeping him fit would be our biggest problem and he's signed him twice. 

He didn't say our biggest problem would be keeping him fit, he said the key to getting the very best out of him would be keeping him fit. Two very different things. 

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fc-harry-redknapp-says-7977951

Please do prove me otherwise regarding his injury record that, happy to be proven otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He didn't say our biggest problem would be keeping him fit, he said the key to getting the very best out of him would be keeping him fit. Two very different things. 

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fc-harry-redknapp-says-7977951

Please do prove me otherwise regarding his injury record that, happy to be proven otherwise. 

Surely the key to getting the best out of any player is to keep them fit ha ha but the fact he's even mentioned that would indicate that it's an issue 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd ban you 

Ban yourself for that bad attitude ,your the type of guy that leaves Ibrox at 80 minutes just to beat the cue at the underground.