Might be worth watching the players at full-time today

K.A.I

and see what ones (if any) look like they are giving it the goodbye rather than generic end of season fan clap.

Could maybe tell us in advance who Pedro's been told to get to fuck to.

I hope none of the players have the red-neck to lap up any applause at the end - clap the fans and then get to fuck never to be seen again. Laters. :bangbang:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

Yeah it felt like a sympathy/goodbye substitution from Pedro and good riddance.

Think the good riddance patter Is poor.

he's not the best but the boy didn't pick himself and no matter what I imagine what was happening hurt him as much as anyone of us was hurting.

He's not great but he's not really done anything wrong 

26 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

He lived the dream but ultimately we need better I wish the boy nothing but success 

This

he's not good enough for us, but the stick he takes is way over the top, he's a blue nose who got to play for his team, good luck to him wherever he ends up.

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

he's not the best but the boy didn't pick himself and no matter what I imagine what was happening hurt him as much as anyone of us was hurting.

Yeah, sorry he's just the most frustrating player we've had in a long time. He's a big fan but never shows any passion or desire on the field. Just not good enough for us but hope he does better elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't agree with the last line at all. He was a shite bag and rolled around pretending to be injured a lot. That's not the mark of a Rangers man. 

Fuck him. 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't agree with the last line at all. He was a shite bag and rolled around pretending to be injured a lot. That's not the mark of a Rangers man. 

Fuck him. 

I don't think he did.

He was good last year. Found out at this level but ultimately he's one of us and hell be hurting.

Couple.of the boys here no him personally and