Might be worth watching the players at full-time today

K.A.I

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I don't think he did.

He was good last year. Found out at this level but ultimately he's one of us and hell be hurting.

Couple.of the boys here no him personally and 

I know a few that know him personally too and they don't really say anything good or bad about him in that sense but to me he looks like an utter fanny the way he acts and moves the ball about. It's more than just lack of ability I don't think he even cared which for a so-called Rangers man is unforgivable. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Got told on Wednesday that Halliday was away just confirmed it today at the end. 

Been told Halliday, MOH, Kiernan & Forrester are 100% away. Think thats quite obvious though.

Just now, PRW. said:

Been told Halliday, MOH, Kiernan & Forrester are 100% away. Think thats quite obvious though.

As in new clubs lined up mate? just wondering cos 100% would be definitive whereas others would be maybe (depending on interest or demands to cancel their contracts)

Just now, K.A.I said:

As in new clubs lined up mate? just wondering cos 100% would be definitive whereas others would be maybe (depending on interest or demands to cancel their contracts)

Not sure if clubs lined up but it came from one of the media guys. Think they would of all sussed for themselves that their time was up a few weeks ago anyway if Pedro hadn't already told them.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I just thought he was shite. He's more than welcome to get back the season ticket he had. 

I thought the same.

Seemed to be every time he had a bad game (admittedly it was almost every week) a few roasters on here would sarcastically post "aye but he was born on Copland Rd so he gets away with it".

Fucking arseholes. Halliday has never once played on growing up a bear.

He is far from good enough but I'd happily have him back in the stands in the future.

There's a video on twitter of Halliday taking the piss out of the StJ advert they did at the start of the season. I know a lot will get annoyed about it, but I found it funny 

3 minutes ago, WGOH said:

There's a video on twitter of Halliday taking the piss out of the StJ advert they did at the start of the season. I know a lot will get annoyed about it, but I found it funny 

Why would any sane person get annoyed about it? Its funny as fuck. :lol: