Pedro Does the Bouncy

Guest Lloyd72

Fans have been put through the mill this season, away fans in particular have followed this team through thick and thin. If people want to have a sing in defiance of the shite on the pitch then so they fucking should and if Pedro wants to take a moment to thank those fans by posing for pictures then what's the issue?

I don't think anyone is saying we haven't had a shit season, but fans pay good money to follow our club, are the just meant to sit there miserably the whole time? 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

No I love my life. It's great.

I hate celebrating failure and having an absolute riddy like that there. 

Looking at the clip again, thank fuck it's about 3-dozen publess wee guys that probably don't know what success means. 

3- dozen bears spending hard earned cash supporting their team so I won't be knocking them.

Wouldn't have been me but if a group of young lads want to enjoy their day out doing the bouncy after watching the Rangers win (albeit at the end of a disastrous season), who am I to complain.  The manager did the only thing he could do in the situation imo.

When we were winning everything, I used to take great entertainment watching the remnants of that mob's fans sitting greetin in the stands.  In such situations, the best thing you can do is get off your mark immediately after the final whistle rather than make a spectacle of yourself.  However, if you're not going to do that, you might as well sing and dance and put on a brave face.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Feel sorry for any wee guys that kick their ball into @K.A.Is garden tbh. 

He definitely keeps a knife in the drawer just for bursting Mitres...

Absolutely not - I just can't go anycunt that wants to celebrate after that - no sane thinking person should but hey ho it's remembered if next season is pish too I can say hold on guys don't dare criticise - same thing after all 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yes, they 100% should ste told to fuck-off dancing asplit right down the middle heremd celebrating and doing bouncies on days like today when we've just finished a season like that. Absolutely. 

Its a long long way from the "mibiees I mibbies no" celebrations up there,  IM split right down the middle here as like you I Think ITs a riddy but on the other hand IT shows the manager what awaits when we win things plus reminds the lurkers that we are the people.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Absolutely not - I just can't go anycunt that wants to celebrate after that - no sane thinking person should but hey ho it's remembered if next season is pish too I can say hold on guys don't dare criticise - same thing after all 

I expected a bigger bite than that tbh. Disappointing.

The worst thing about it is that some of these young lads 15-16 yr olds are getting used to dross. Nothing to do with the video but it's a concern that our next generation of fans won't know the standards.

Folk hugging him :lol: folk will literally treat anyone famous like a hero just so they can brag about it online

And some our fans act like we haven't won a thing in decades and look for any little thing to have a celebration about,  celebrating failure is a trait of the taigs but some of our fans are just as bad.

Thank fuck the seasons over and we won't have to listen to utter nonsense from our staff for a few weeks

58 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Its a long long way from the "mibiees I mibbies no" celebrations up there,  IM split right down the middle here as like you I Think ITs a riddy but on the other hand IT shows the manager what awaits when we win things plus reminds the lurkers that we are the people.

Fair point 

What a scumbag bastard Pedro is, imagine having the audacity to humour a group of bevied young fans who just try and enjoy themselves having followed Rangers home and away during an awful season of football. 

:sarcasm:

What's 'cringe' and 'embarrassing' is that you could have named the 4 or 5 miserable cunts who'd be faux offended and outraged before the thread was started.