Our Travelling Support

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Our away support is amazing.

Best bar none.

Had a wee laugh watching John Terrys speech last night. Said Chelsea fans are the best in the world :lol:

Said to the Mrs I'm sure they'd all hang around if Chelsea were to be fucked to the third division. Deluded bastard

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Best bar none.

Had a wee laugh watching John Terrys speech last night. Said Chelsea fans are the best in the world :lol:

Said to the Mrs I'm sure they'd all hang around if Chelsea were to be fucked to the third division. Deluded bastard

Aye, completely deluded. Shite club, shite fans. We're the lifeblood of this league and they tried to kill us - fucking crazy. 

He's not our Waldo - if they went down to the 3rd division he'd be straight out that club to another. Makes Waldo's contribution to us even more incredible. 

13 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20170521-212602.thumb.png.a9d043a6279d439a87d58cab35d8a962.png

First class as always. 

The comments though ?

This would be plastered all over the Record and the Sun if that team in 3rd was at the top and  saluting them for their magnificence.

However in the real world they are not and these biased papers are not interested in the truth. They prefer to peddle a lot of make believe  shite about them vile cunts.

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Are you suggesting our fans shouldnt go to away games? We go to support the team not to fund other Clubs

I'm suggesting targeted boycotts like the Dundee Utd one for the worst of the haters

Starve the cunts until they learn respect 

Starting with Hibs next season

59 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

I'm suggesting targeted boycotts like the Dundee Utd one for the worst of the haters

Starve the cunts until they learn respect 

Starting with Hibs next season

I can't wait for these games next season! Some atmosphere

The only downside to our away support is that we help keep afloat the very clubs that tried to kill us off in 2012. The panic and greeting from Dundee United years ago about a boycott said it all; they're arrogant enough to think they can call our supporters every name under the sun, kick us while we're down and still expect us to stump up the cash they budget on. Still in favour of boycotting the 10 that voted us out, and giving them as few tickets to Ibrox as possible. 

I find it funny when folk who don't bother going to away games start going on about fans who do "funding our enemies"

The biggest part of being a fan is supporting the team and that includes away games. If you chose not to that's fine but don't decry other Bears for following their team.

And lots of the folk who say this would bite your hand off for an away game at the piggery or a CF at Hampden

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

We've got the biggest away support in Britain easily, and could probably argue one of the best travelling abroad for European games.

Man United have the best away support in Britain mind you. 

Why? Aren't they kind of dull as a support.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I find it funny when folk who don't bother going to away games start going on about fans who do "funding our enemies"

The biggest part of being a fan is supporting the team and that includes away games. If you chose not to that's fine but don't decry other Bears for following their team.

And lots of the folk who say this would bite your hand off for an away game at the piggery or a CF at Hampden

Correct! I'll never darken another turnstile in this country unless it's Ibrox or Hampden but i'll never slag or criticise any bear who decides to attend the away games 

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I don't decry any fan for going to away games. I'm in favour of a full boycott, but I understand that after years of off-field turmoil many fans just want to return to some sort of normality - and that includes going to these away games. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't rather our supporters didn't attend the away games until the fear crept into those teams and their fans were forced to accept that they need Rangers far more than Rangers need Aberdeen, Motherwell, Dundee United, St. Mirren etc.