Strachan's plan to stop England revealed....

It's embarrassing that players like Mulgrew, who got relegated with Blackburn and John McGinn who's not played in the top league in Scotland for 3 years, get called up :lol: nae fucking wonder Scotland are shite

Chris Martin as well fuck sake. 

Surley Dorrans should get a call before the likes of McGinn and Bannan? Bannan had a decent season at Sheff Wed but even at that he's lightweight and limited 

13 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Kenny McLean wont be coming to us then.. wouldnt be in the squad:dance:silver lining and all that

Bruno Alves isn't in the squad, so I take that as confirmation that he is coming to us :whistle:

Maybe he's going to play all four goalkeepers and seven outfield players (all defenders). I've gave up on Scotland (which as sad), the SFA bar stewards years ago and trying to understand Strachan too. Anyway, it might be broonaldos selection since he's running the show now. We're a joke now.

Hypothetically lets say we sign Kenny McLean...

His season will finish on the 29th of May and the first qualifier is the 29th of June and in the middle of that he's got a fucking Scotland game? I know these guys get paid a lot of money etc. but come on to fuck :lol:

45 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Hypothetically lets say we sign Kenny McLean...

His season will finish on the 29th of May and the first qualifier is the 29th of June and in the middle of that he's got a fucking Scotland game? I know these guys get paid a lot of money etc. but come on to fuck :lol:

Happens when players go to the EURO's and World Cups too, they go pretty much two years without any real breaks. 

I doubt McLean will feature for the tartan trannies anyway. 

Tae fuck with Strachan n Scotland 

Last tournament in 1998 ffs n full of celtic players or ex celtic players these last few years .No wonder we didny qualify for anything .N ignoring players from us because they played in a lower league yet still better than anything from the so called top league .Wouldny open the kitchen blinds if they were playing in my back garden ffs