Anyone been following Ally's ex players?

Have any of them gone on to have relatively successful careers as players after leaving us?

Not interested in hearing how much you hate any former players or McCoist, but no doubt there'll be the usual haters trying to out hate each other :whistle:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Tavernator said:

Have any of them gone on to have relatively successful careers as players after leaving us?

Not interested in hearing how much you hate any former players or McCoist, but no doubt there'll be the usual haters trying to out hate each other :whistle:

Watched the millwall v Bradford play off final on Saturday. Nicky law played for Bradford and had a decent game before he tired and was subbed after an hour or so. 

Not at all really. Outside of rangers I don't watch many games, sometimes CL highlights though.

It was hard watching some of these players struggle for 1-1 draws against part timers and I was so happy to see the back of them since we failed at promotion the first time round.

Wonder what moshni is up to these days?

Former Rangers star Kevin Kyle has become a hit in darts after injury ended his football career in 2014. 

The 34-year-old footballer, who won ten Scotland caps, knocked out Dutch ninth seed Richard Veenstra at the Scottish Open according to The Scottish Sun.

Kyle, who spent a season at the Ibrox club four years ago, edged this year’s BDO World Championship semi-finalist three legs to two at Renfrew’s Normandy Hotel on Saturday.

He beat Philip McDermott 3-0 in his first match then shocked Veenstra in the second round but lost his third round clash with Englishman Kevin Thoburn 3-0.

5 minutes ago, ZeeFour said:

Not at all really. Outside of rangers I don't watch many games, sometimes CL highlights though.

It was hard watching some of these players struggle for 1-1 draws against part timers and I was so happy to see the back of them since we failed at promotion the first time round.

Wonder what moshni is up to these days?

Spent some time playing for some French side's B team and now plays in Tunisia.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Just double checked and Bedoya has done ok . played regularly for Helsingborg and Nantes and is now at Philadelphia Union

I was surprised he went back to the MLS, he was quite highly rated at Nantes and tipped for a move to a bigger club at one point.

Was Sandaza not going to get promoted to La Liga i'm sure i read last week? I think Ian Black may have been promoted with Blackpool too? Cammy Bell and Charlie Telfer are in the play off final with Dundee Utd i think. Templeton now playing with Hamilton. Juan Ortiz is playing in Cyprus with Larnaca and has scored 1 goal in 90 matches. Kevin Kyle last seen working on a fishing boat or something like that. Hemmings has a 1 in 3 ratio at Oxford.

Sergie Kundik who we signed form Real Madrid i think is playing for Dyrinia in Cyprus. 0 goals apparently.

Dean Shiels is at FC Edmonton in the Yankee 2nd tier. 

Cribari hasn't been seen at all since 2014. Google English anyway. 

Stella is playing for Port Melbourne in Oz. 

Argyriou is playing with Asteras in Greece. 

Faure no playing with Mont D'Or Foot

Smudger is current Killie captain. 

Simonsen went to the Indian Super League to play for Pune City.

Mohsni is with ES Sahel. 

Ryan Finnie is with Clyde

Nicky Law nobody can find, rumours he was at Bradford.....

Nicky Clark is banging them in for Dunfermline

Jon Daly is youth coach at Hearts. 

Dicky Foster is with St J

Big Zaliukas is back with Zalgiris

Lee Robinson is with QoTS

Darren McGregor won the Scottish Cup with Hibs for first time in over 100 years last season. 

Boyd doing media work and playing at Killie

Kenny Miller has just earned another years contract here, at Rangers. 

Wallace also still here, for now. 

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Was Sandaza not going to get promoted to La Liga i'm sure i read last week? I think Ian Black may have been promoted with Blackpool too? Cammy Bell and Charlie Telfer are in the play off final with Dundee Utd i think. Templeton now playing with Hamilton. Juan Ortiz is playing in Cyprus with Larnaca and has scored 1 goal in 90 matches. Kevin Kyle last seen working on a fishing boat or something like that. Hemmings has a 1 in 3 ratio at Oxford.

Sandaza actually done quite well in the Spanish equivalent of the championship after leaving us, aside from a random move to Japan for a season 2 years ago. I checked the other day after I slagged him off in another thread.

His team are currently in the promotion places just now. 5 points clear of 3rd with 3 games to go.

22 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Watched the millwall v Bradford play off final on Saturday. Nicky law played for Bradford and had a decent game before he tired and was subbed after an hour or so. 

Thought this was a joke and the punchline was going to be subbed after 5min.