Anyone been following Ally's ex players?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Did Hemings not score 26 goals this season after scoring 20+ last season would think he's probably the best of a bad bunch . 

Hemmings was only let go over concerns about him being prone to injury, with the notion that Jon Daly and Nicky Clark would be better value for money. Don't think Hemmings has had a serious injury since and scored goals for fun up here. He wanted a return last summer too, but Warburton and/or the board weren't interested, and we eventually paid more for Garner than Dundee got for Hemmings & Stewart. 

Kal Naismith has done well in League Two and just won the title with Portsmouth. 

10 minutes ago, FSM said:

I'm hiding behind a bush in Ian Black's back garden as I type this.

What are you doing in Blackpool? Did Black not give away a penalty that nearly cost them promotion the other day?

Argyriou is back playing in Greece. 

Did you actually think any of them would go on to be a success elsewhere?? Like our current bunch of superstars they were only here due to the circumstances we found ourselves in,I don't think the hall of fame beckons for any of them. Black in a Rangers top was definitely one of the lows in our journey back.

12/13

Templeton - Moved to Accies, made 2 appearances

Faure - has done nothing since playing for us

Cribari - As Faure

Sandaza - has done next to fuck all

Shiels - made 13 appearances over 2 clubs

Black - ask @FSM

13/14

Bell - Played for Dundee United since

Law - Move to Bradford, featured heavily

Daly - Common knowledge

Clark - Short spell at Bury then onto Dunfermline

Peralta - RIP.

S Smith - Killie

Foster - Ross County then St Johnstone

Mohsni - Some Arabic team

Simonsen - has done half as much as he did for us

14/15

McGregor - Hivs

Boyd - Killie

Zaliukas - back to Lithuania 

So in short, they've done fuck all.

/thread

Just now, FSM said:

I'm hiding behind a bush in Ian Black's back garden as I type this.

ian black was playing for blackpool in the play offs  div 2 in england he gave away a pen but blackpool got to the final at wembley

if you want to watch him the final is next sun on sky   dont all rush  lol

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

ian black was playing for blackpool in the play offs  div 2 in england he gave away a pen but blackpool got to the final at wembley

Aw that's the day I was going to carve my own eyes out with a melon scoop. Shame I'll have to miss it

8 minutes ago, billscott said:

If he breaks a leg I'll watch the highlights.

18 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

So in short, they've done fuck all.

McGregor has won the Scottish cup and the championship which is more than our shower of shitebags have won for us.

Obviously no including Kenny and his previous spells at the club.

As limited as he is, he damn sure would have made a tackle on that cunt Stokes as he waltzed through our defence to score in the final.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Former Rangers star Kevin Kyle has become a hit in darts after injury ended his football career in 2014. 

The 34-year-old footballer, who won ten Scotland caps, knocked out Dutch ninth seed Richard Veenstra at the Scottish Open according to The Scottish Sun.

Kyle, who spent a season at the Ibrox club four years ago, edged this year’s BDO World Championship semi-finalist three legs to two at Renfrew’s Normandy Hotel on Saturday.

He beat Philip McDermott 3-0 in his first match then shocked Veenstra in the second round but lost his third round clash with Englishman Kevin Thoburn 3-0.

Can someone tell me how Kevin Kyle made 10 appearances at international level....

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

McGregor has won the Scottish cup and the championship which is more than our shower of shitebags have won for us.

Obviously no including Kenny and his previous spells at the club.

As limited as he is, he damn sure would have made a tackle on that cunt Stokes as he waltzed through our defence to score in the final.

Yeah I'll give you that. Out of a shortlist of 18 (there was quite a few I didn't even bother to include) he's the only one that has achieved anything. Pending Ian Black's playoff final.

Pretty poor still!

11 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Yeah I'll give you that. Out of a shortlist of 18 (there was quite a few I didn't even bother to include) he's the only one that has achieved anything. Pending Ian Black's playoff final.

Pretty poor still!

Pathetic waste of resources under McCoist.

But in saying that, this current crop won't be much better when they leave i don't think.