Anyone been following Ally's ex players?

1 hour ago, FSM said:

I'm hiding behind a bush in Ian Black's back garden as I type this.

Is he painting the house?

Seen him give away a penalty versus Luton last week. Never a foul to be fair.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Pathetic waste of resources under McCoist.

But in saying that, this current crop won't be much better when they leave i don't think.

Aye, can't wait until May 2019 and someone starts the thread "Anyone been following Mark's ex players?" and I will proudly state that, they too, have done fuck all.

1 hour ago, The Tavernator said:

Have any of them gone on to have relatively successful careers as players after leaving us?

Not interested in hearing how much you hate any former players or McCoist, but no doubt there'll be the usual haters trying to out hate each other :whistle:

That the best you can come up with fukin roll on

Just now, The Tavernator said:

Aye, and the usual suspects wiz shite.

Your thread may have been better received if you had posted a run down of the players and how they are all doing. Instead of sitting with a gimp mask on and a pineapple up yir hole. 

Lazy bassa

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Was Sandaza not going to get promoted to La Liga i'm sure i read last week? I think Ian Black may have been promoted with Blackpool too? Cammy Bell and Charlie Telfer are in the play off final with Dundee Utd i think. Templeton now playing with Hamilton. Juan Ortiz is playing in Cyprus with Larnaca and has scored 1 goal in 90 matches. Kevin Kyle last seen working on a fishing boat or something like that. Hemmings has a 1 in 3 ratio at Oxford.

Sergie Kundik who we signed form Real Madrid i think is playing for Dyrinia in Cyprus. 0 goals apparently.

Dean Shiels is at FC Edmonton in the Yankee 2nd tier. 

Cribari hasn't been seen at all since 2014. Google English anyway. 

Stella is playing for Port Melbourne in Oz. 

Argyriou is playing with Asteras in Greece. 

Faure no playing with Mont D'Or Foot

Smudger is current Killie captain. 

Simonsen went to the Indian Super League to play for Pune City.

Mohsni is with ES Sahel. 

Ryan Finnie is with Clyde

Nicky Law nobody can find, rumours he was at Bradford.....

Nicky Clark is banging them in for Dunfermline

Jon Daly is youth coach at Hearts. 

Dicky Foster is with St J

Big Zaliukas is back with Zalgiris

Lee Robinson is with QoTS

Darren McGregor won the Scottish Cup with Hibs for first time in over 100 years last season. 

Boyd doing media work and playing at Killie

Kenny Miller has just earned another years contract here, at Rangers. 

Wallace also still here, for now. 

I gave you a like just for the effort a!one.

Cribari's cleaning windows I hear. 

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Was Sandaza not going to get promoted to La Liga i'm sure i read last week? I think Ian Black may have been promoted with Blackpool too? Cammy Bell and Charlie Telfer are in the play off final with Dundee Utd i think. Templeton now playing with Hamilton. Juan Ortiz is playing in Cyprus with Larnaca and has scored 1 goal in 90 matches. Kevin Kyle last seen working on a fishing boat or something like that. Hemmings has a 1 in 3 ratio at Oxford.

Sergie Kundik who we signed form Real Madrid i think is playing for Dyrinia in Cyprus. 0 goals apparently.

Mohsni is with ES Sahel. 

Darren McGregor won the Scottish Cup with Hibs for first time in over 100 years last season. 

Didn't think I cared but found this surprisingly interesting.

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Mohsni is with ES Sahel. 

Stealth "too much time on my hands" post.

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

Aye, can't wait until May 2019 and someone starts the thread "Anyone been following Mark's ex players?" and I will proudly state that, they too, have done fuck all.

All these players who added "value" eh?

Maybe missed it but didnt notice Lewis Macleod mentioned. Of all that era he was the 1 i thought would go on to make it big. Now just another lower league england casualty i believe.

Boy had some fine performances for us.

Didnt realise he was now with Brentford. Dont follow english football that closely.

22 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Maybe missed it but didnt notice Lewis Macleod mentioned. Of all that era he was the 1 i thought would go on to make it big. Now just another lower league england casualty i believe.

Didnt realise he was now with Brentford. Dont follow english football that closely.

Was about to post the same thing, think he's starting to do well down there after having a few bad injuries.

Would love him back.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Your thread may have been better received if you had posted a run down of the players and how they are all doing. Instead of sitting with a gimp mask on and a pineapple up yir hole. 

Lazy bassa

Doh! If I had spent all that time researching all the ex players I would have had to ask the fucking question. :duh:

34 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Was Lewis an Ally buy?

3 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Was Lewis an Ally buy?

Well, no; he came up through the youth ranks. Ally gave him his debut. (Edited because I thought MacLeod was 16 when Ally gave him his debut, but he was 18 so moot point...)

4 hours ago, ZeeFour said:

Not at all really. Outside of rangers I don't watch many games, sometimes CL highlights though.

It was hard watching some of these players struggle for 1-1 draws against part timers and I was so happy to see the back of them since we failed at promotion the first time round.

Wonder what moshni is up to these days?

Rangers is capital R. 

4 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

Have any of them gone on to have relatively successful careers as players after leaving us?

Not interested in hearing how much you hate any former players or McCoist, but no doubt there'll be the usual haters trying to out hate each other :whistle:

Do you plan on travelling the world and getting each player to sign a Rangers top, spending months travelling and tens of thousands of pounds doing it, returning home and writing a book about your adventures?

Don"t bother. You'll never find Nick Law.