Pedro does care

21 minutes ago, markem said:

Aye really good to see, should be a given they take a bit of time but it doesn't always happen. 

Delight in the wee fellas face :happy:

Aye it's brilliant - looks as if it's made the wee guys day 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I like Pedro, but not so easily taken-in by photo-ops these days, I still remember Charles Green, that said, Pedro does seem genuine. 

Got to be careful not to become to cynical mate. A long way to go with this manager but that there is a nice moment for a young bear, nothing going to change that for him. 

12 minutes ago, markem said:

Got to be careful not to become to cynical mate. A long way to with this manager but that there is a nice moment for a young bear, nothing going to change that for him. 

With all that's going on in the world, hard not to be cynical - it comes with age, I guess.   As I said Pedro seems like a decent guy and I am sure the punter enjoyed the moment. 

Och that's a shame somebody hurt you and now you're 

19 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

With all that's going on in the world, hard not to be cynical - it comes with age, I guess.   As I said Pedro seems like a decent guy and I am sure the punter enjoyed the moment. 

I'm 58 and very cynical but also smart enough to know the real deal which he most certainly is imo, I like the way he talks about football, the club and supporters and I actually think he's a man of integrity but the important part is I'm not afraid of being wrong.

I was stood right behind him when he was doing that he had about 4 kisses and the wee guy said he could smell wine and Pedro says no it was a beer I had lol nice guy and his English is brilliant he put his fist out n got ma wee boy to clench his first and did a wee tap with their fists. He had time for everyone who was there and was talking away. I hope he's s successs. 

He also looks cool as fuck 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I like Pedro, but not so easily taken-in by photo-ops these days, I still remember charles green that said, Pedro does seem genuine. 

Remember greens wee christmas carol..  wtf!! Then the interview in the hospital bed with jim white......looking back its hard to believe the amount of shit we've had to endure...aye, the trials and tribulations of being a bear!

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I like Pedro, but not so easily taken-in by photo-ops these days, I still remember Charles Green, that said, Pedro does seem genuine. 

Green would've nicked the battery out of the wee mans wheelchair while he was shaking his hand. 

Really nice touch by Pedro and i remember the effort MW made getting to Ryan Baird's funeral in Northern Ireland.

However, none of that will make the blindest bit of difference in here when the shit hits the fan around Autumn time. Just wish some posters in here could make criticism in a dignified way like these guys behave. 

I think we've generally had managers that do take time for fans and care. Even Le Guen would - he was just an introvert and, combined with being foreign, folk took him to be aloof.

One of my old school pals had a cousin with learning difficulties; guy was 14 when Le Guen was here, but mentally was half that, and his language skills weren't very good. Lad was waiting for an autograph for Le Guen once when he was out having a meal, and he got that tongue tied trying to ask for the autograph that he got really upset.  PLG just signalled for him to shush, signed his autograph book, asked the waiter to get him some water and started asking him who his favourite players were. He was out having a meal in private, but still took the time to make sure the lad left happy. Total flop as our gaffer but he was a hero to that lad.

I hope Pedro turns out to be a damn sight better, but I think he is genuine in trying to understand what Rangers means to the fans, and wee things like this suggest he's an alright person too. I'm usually cynical and the first to roll my eyes when folk kiss the badge etc, but I believe Pedro's enthusiasm for Rangers is genuine. Hopefully that translates onto the pitch next season.