Ajax vs Man Utd - Europa League final

Gaz52

Hard to see past Man Utd tonight but Ajax are a pretty decent side themselves. I've got a feeling it'll be won in extra time or by a penalty shootout. 

Might stick a tenner on Ajax to win on pens  

I know there's a European football thread but some people don't know it exists and it was only a matter of time before the game had it's own thread, let's be honest :pipe: 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I've got Sky Q but not BT Sport and it says free view at 7pm for this on the listings; does that mean I can watch it? Or will I need to watch it on YouTube?

Cheers

Non-subscribers can watch Manchester United and Ajax completely free of charge on TV on BT Sport Showcase, which is available on Freeview (channel 115) and Virgin (channel 100 and 548), while Sky customers will receive BT Sport 2 SD coverage for free on the night on channel 433.

Hate United and despise Mourinho. Aside from that though I think it would be great to see a talented, young side in Ajax win the trophy to break the monotony of "big spenders" always coming out on top. It wouldn't just be a victory for a  great European club but for football in general. 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Non-subscribers can watch Manchester United and Ajax completely free of charge on TV on BT Sport Showcase, which is available on Freeview (channel 115) and Virgin (channel 100 and 548), while Sky customers will receive BT Sport 2 SD coverage for free on the night on channel 433.

Good man, cheers! ??

Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

Jeez 16/5 on coral lads for ajax thats very very good

Is that to win in 90 mins or to lift the trophy? 

I think their best chance is taking it into extra time to be honest. Hope I'm wrong though