ForeverAndEver

Jamie Walker.

1,235 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Hopefully he'll be more like Naismith in terms of his playstyle.

That's who Walker reminds me of but I didn't want to post about that wee crippled cunt

He's like Naismith in the sense he'll drift in from wide and get himself into scoring positions. I think he'd be a great fit for us

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

The longer this goes on the better he gets.

Started off as a poor mans barrie mckay then went to a naismith.

If it goes on another week he will be a young rivaldo.

Be better just signing Naismith for free then

From the unbiased :happy: BBC Scotland web site:

Hearts head coach Ian Cathro has played down reports of Rangers renewing their interest in Jamie Walker.

The Ibrox club have been linked with another bid to land the Jambos midfielder, having had offers rejected earlier this summer.

Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha watched Walker in friendly action against Newcastle on Friday night.

"A lot of people continue to say a lot of things, and that's it really, there isn't a situation," Cathro said.

"Jamie is happy, he is focused, he is training well, playing well. Like everyone really."

Walker, 24, has turned down the chance to sign a new Hearts contract, with his current deal expiring next summer.

And while Cathro refused to comment on reports suggesting the club have improved their offer to the player, the head coach is relaxed about the winger's situation.

"I talk to Jamie almost every day, even on days off, because he is a player I'm fond of," Cathro said ahead of his side's trip to face Elgin City in the League Cup on Tuesday.

"He is a big talent, he is someone who at a point will move on to a bigger league, a bigger club and have opportunities to work towards the top levels of the game. Of that there is no doubt.

"And I'm very happy to be playing a part in how he progresses towards that.

"But, for now, people are just wasting their time."

Walker made his Hearts debut in the 2011-12 campaign and has scored a total of 41 goals in 135 games for the Jambos.

Cathro is a wee socially insecure wank. 

2 people like this

Cathro is one bitter wee cunt

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

"He is a big talent, he is someone who at a point will move on to a bigger league...

Trying to fill his head with the English Premier League dream rather than sell him to us.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

Trying to fill his head with the English Premier League dream rather than sell him to us.

I thought that. Also a bit bitter as well.

I hope we are making a real attempt to sign him. 

Edited by Bears r us
1 person likes this

No idea why Cathro is getting slated...he is doing what i would have done for Mackay, he is with us for a year, if you want him you have to pay the going rate other wise we will hold him to contract ....and i for one would be wanting to tout him the EPL for more bucks than to a club in the same league.

Just now, Spiderpig said:

No idea why Cathro is getting slated

Because he's Hearts manager and we're all Rangers fans.

4 people like this

Just now, Spiderpig said:

No idea why Cathro is getting slated...he is doing what i would have done for Mackay, he is with us for a year, if you want him you have to pay the going rate other wise we will hold him to contract ....and i for one would be wanting to tout him the EPL for more bucks than to a club in the same league.

Because he's a cunt

2 people like this

I think if Cathro mentioned he was fond of me I'd be out of there like a shot. Creepy wee cunt. 

2 people like this

Really like walker but can't help but think if he signs we will continue with the awful 4-3-3 formation. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Would anyone take Hyndman back on loan?

No he had a good couple of games then faded fast.

1 person likes this

The only thing keeping Cathro in a job is Levein can stick his hand up his arse and use him as a puppet.

29 minutes ago, Smile said:

The only thing keeping Cathro in a job is Levein can stick his hand up his arse and use him as a puppet.

In fairness, that's also what undermines Cathro. Neilson got out of Hearts before Levein could start to interfere, but Cathro is there to be the fall guy and Levein will take over at some point. 

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Difference is they want to keep him....

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

Really like walker but can't help but think if he signs we will continue with the awful 4-3-3 formation. 

Same.  We simply don't have the quality for it.  4-4-2, 3-5-2, anything but 4-3-3 as it will be grim viewing and won't bring us the success we hope for 

Sounds like Stubbs regarding scott allan. Doesn't want to sell to us daging he could do a job in england. Then will probs accept a first offer from the tarriers

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

That's fine if you trust that the player will actually give you a season of decent play/effort.

47 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Sounds like Stubbs regarding scott allan. Doesn't want to sell to us daging he could do a job in england. Then will probs accept a first offer from the tarriers

The difference is that Stubbs had a say in the Allan saga - Cathro is really just the Hearts head coach, and even then Levein seems to interfere. If anyone is opposed to selling Walker to us outright it'll be Levein. 

I think in the end Hearts will sell Walker to us. They are just trying to get as much money as possible. You can't blame them for that, I could not see Aberdeen Hibs or Dundee Utd selling anyone to us