ForeverAndEver

Jamie Walker.

2,333 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nah I'd take that. Rossiter out McLean in is a no-brainer for me. 

i think rossiter is here for at least another season,give him till Xmas with the u20s get him back on track and see what happens 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

i think rossiter is here for at least another season,give him till Xmas with the u20s get him back on track and see what happens 

If we sign McLean then I don't think that will be possible. He'll play a season in reserves or move on to another club. He's not that great.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nah I'd take that. Rossiter out McLean in is a no-brainer for me. 

This.

Rossiter out on loan at the very least. Literally doing nothing for us. Or himself for that matter.

1 person likes this

If we don't bring in an attacker or 2, or at least a goal scorer, natural goal scorer, I'll be mega fucking pissed off. We go into the season with Miller, Morelos and Herrera we are absolutely fucked again. 

Roughly 3 weeks left of the window, 12 gone 9 in. More is required, I've a feeling Naismith and Walker might not go through and this squad won't cut it. We're weak at right and left back, left wing and up front. Desperately in need of Walker or someone just as good. Thing I noticed about Dorrans, he's a natural good footballer and we need more like him.

Better get their Fucking finger out. I want this fucking title.

1 person likes this

The additions of McLean and Walker would make us a very good side.*

*As long as Hodson never makes another appearence for the club.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

We go into the season with Miller, Morelos and Herrera we are absolutely fucked again. 

This 100%.

We MUST sign another striker before this window closes. 3 options for 2 places will not be enough. Especially as 1 is not a natural goalscorer, 1 is 38yrs old and the other is a youngster still trying to adapt to a cultural and language change. 

4 people like this

Could Walker not play full back? If Pedro went with 3 central defenders, and we signed Walker, then went 3-5-2 formation, Walker, & Tav, could be the wing backs?

I'd like us to be able to play a more fluid formation, and play well in those formations.

If we don't get another striker in, before September, we're going to be relying on a lot of goals coming from midfield. Walker, and McLean, aren't really needed just now, we appear to have enough midfielders already, unless either of them can play full back? 😩😩

Rumours Steve McClaren could land the Hearts job, surely this, Cathro's exit, stand troubles, Lafferty's wage etc means eventually Hearts are planning to cave in and sell to us?

would surely be financial suicide if not.

think after we play Hearts it'll be resolved very quickly and Walker will be a rangers player.

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We just going to erase our chances from the game?

Yeah I know cos we didn't have one chance. Cuts only see what they need to bolster their argument.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

We just going to erase our chances from the game?

No, but Motherwell had 4/5 clear cut chances that were more difficult to miss than score. Our only decent chances (outside the goals) were Windass' shots. 

4 hours ago, TheCutch said:

This 100%.

We MUST sign another striker before this window closes. 3 options for 2 places will not be enough. Especially as 1 is not a natural goalscorer, 1 is 38yrs old and the other is a youngster still trying to adapt to a cultural and language change. 

Surely a striker will be incoming with MW being sold. Then again...

Just now, chris182 said:

Surely a striker will be incoming with MW being sold. Then again...

Would certainly hope so mate. 

1 person likes this

Walker, a striker and a defender like Layun and if we can keep getting 3 points up to the scum game then a win against them is a certainty. The events  of the title stripping campaign will have them in full-mong mode and when we score you can almost guarantee a pitch invasion.

or a dirty protest on the half-way line.

or maybe even in the bogs.

23 minutes ago, RDFM said:

No, but Motherwell had 4/5 clear cut chances that were more difficult to miss than score. Our only decent chances (outside the goals) were Windass' shots. 

Must've dreamt Kenny Miller missing an open goal then! 🙈

2 people like this

Want the Walker deal over the line but I just don't want us to bring in McLean for the money he'll cost

All this talk about bringing another striker.. don't we still have hardie??...get walker over the line and add 2 footed full back that can play both sides for cover ...i think our midfield look cool and composed on the ball....still,set pieces give me the fear..think that's more to do with for than defence tbh ..

46 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Miller and Herrera header?

It's amazing how you just airbrush these from.history 

4 people like this

49 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Forgetting Kenny Miller's open goal...

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

So Miller never missed a sitter then?

Cool.

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's amazing how you just airbrush these from.history 

Much like Rangers were.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

Miller's chances? Several last ditch blocks from Well defenders? I think your being a little economical.

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

We should've been out of sight by the 20 minute mark. 

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

Absolute nonsense. Millers shot that went over the bar. Herrera's header. Windass's crossbar and post shots. Dorrans came close with another from outside the box. 

You can't just talk about theirs and ignore ours.

If Motherwell had players that could put away every clear cut chance given to them, they wouldn't be playing for Motherwell. 

2 hours ago, RDFM said:

Millers sitter in the second half?