21 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

We've got the option of playing or not playing a very highly rated young English midfielder.

Only here could we make that into a problem :lol:

Very highly rated by who? some folk on here? 

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Klopp and Rodgers rated him highly from what I heard.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Klopp and Rodgers rated him highly from what I heard.

Why didn't Rogers take him to Celtic? why didn't Klopp try and keep him?

I've never heard a manager say a players shite tbh. Ever. 

I'm waiting on someone saying apparently Man City and Tottenham were interested in him too. Why didn't they sign him then? Arsenal were meant to be interested in Windass. It means nothing. It's what you do where you are that counts. Nothing else.

If he was so highly rated (as suggested) we've be inundated in offers for him. We aren't. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, K.A.I said:

Why didn't Rogers take him to Celtic? why didn't Klopp try and keep him?

I've never heard a manager say a players shite tbh. Ever. 

Dunno about Rodgers but Klopp did offer him a new contract tbf, think both had reservations about his fitness 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Dunno about Rodgers but Klopp did offer him a new contract tbf, think both had reservations about his fitness 

Why would Klopp offer him a new contract and have reservations about his fitness? surely if he had worries about his fitness he wouldn't offer a contract? 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So Jamie walker latest 

Wrong thread for that

Liverpool offered him a new contract mainly so that if he went to another English club they would have got more at a tribunal.

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why would Klopp offer him a new contract and have reservations about his fitness? surely if he had worries about his fitness he wouldn't offer a contract? 

Low risk high reward? Say he's on 10k a week that's peanuts to them if he doesn't make it, if he does it's a bonus.

Or what I said above.

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Wrong thread for that

To be honest there was a perfectly good Rossiter thread below this that the admins locked. This could be talked about in there if they weren't so quick to lock some things. 

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Low risk high reward? Say he's on 10k a week that's peanuts to them if he doesn't make it, if he does it's a bonus.

Could of been. Big clubs aint stupid. 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Plenty of coaches and scouts down south. You can ask why did they not take a punt but English clubs rarely take punts on 19 years olds that could cost upwards of 10 million. Why bother when you can afford to spend 20 on the finished article.

Fact is mate, he's highly rated by a number of people who know what they are talking about. Nae cunt thinks he's Messi.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Plenty of coaches and scouts down south. You can ask why did they not take a punt but English clubs rarely take punts on 19 years olds that could cost upwards of 10 million. Why bother when you can afford to spend 20 on the finished article.

Fact is mate, he's highly rated by a number of people who know what they are talking about. Nae cunt thinks he's Messi.

Not to get bogged down by semantics but the figure quoted if another English team wanted to buy him if he was under contract by Liverpool due to development and red-tape was between 5-7-million. It's a lot, but the way English teams throw money about for right average shite that's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

If a coach or manager is asked about Rossiter (or any player) they don't ever say he's crap or they don't rate him. It just never happens.

If a lot of managers REALLY rated him he wouldn't be here anymore given he's down the pecking order. If Pedro could get a million for him he'd be gone. Guesswork on my part but I'm pretty sure at the same time. 

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not to get bogged down by semantics but the figure quoted if another English team wanted to buy him if he was under contract by Liverpool due to development and red-tape was between 5-7-million. It's a lot, but the way English teams throw money about for right average shite that's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

If a coach or manager is asked about Rossiter (or any player) they don't ever say he's crap or they don't rate him. It just never happens.

If a lot of managers REALLY rated him he wouldn't be here anymore given he's down the pecking order. If Pedro could get a million for him he'd be gone. Guesswork on my part but I'm pretty sure at the same time. 

Mate take a right good look and you'll see English clubs rarely fork out anywhere near 5-7 million on might be's.

As I've said before I'm happy to go with the opinion of people in the game who think he could develop into a really good CM.

If you want to debate whether he should get the time to develop at Rangers or if any player should in fact, then fair enough. His potential isn't up for debate.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Mate take a right good look and you'll see English clubs rarely fork out anywhere near 5-7 million on might be's.

As I've said before I'm happy to go with the opinion of people in the game who think he could develop into a really good CM.

If you want to debate whether he should get the time to develop at Rangers or if any player should in fact, then fair enough. His potential isn't up for debate.

I think it is actually. Sorry to disagree with you but I just don't see it.

I also disagree that English clubs rarely fork out 5-7 million on these types but I'm willing to be proved wrong. I'm trying to find an EPL transfer history website to cure my curiosity now you've mentioned.

Just driving past Ibrox on the M8, can't see anything. Don't think he's coming.

More on this breaking news as soon as we get it! :tu: 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

To be honest there was a perfectly good Rossiter thread below this that the admins locked. This could be talked about in there if they weren't so quick to lock some things. 

The title of that thread was "rossiter gone". He clearly isn't. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

The title of that thread was "rossiter gone". He clearly isn't. 

I'm aware of that, but he still could and it would also keep the Walker thread clean. If the transfer window closes and Rossiter is still here then wouldn't that be better cause for locking the thread?

I'm not overly bothered either way, it was just in response to someone saying or indicating it's went off-topic.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I'm aware of that, but he still could and it would also keep the Walker thread clean. If the transfer window closes and Rossiter is still here then wouldn't that be better cause for locking the thread?

I'm not overly bothered either way, it was just in response to someone saying or indicating it's went off-topic.

Or someone could just start a " will rossiter be any good" topic. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

and imagine he left the club ...

mind totally blown with the possibilities 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

That idea has potential... 

1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

That idea has potential... 

Would you 'rate it highly' ?

59 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Would you 'rate it highly' ?

Not as highly as Jamie walker.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

That topic has been exhausted on most threads to be fair 😂 

59 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

That topic has been exhausted on most threads to be fair 😂 

Consolidation is the name of the game.