1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Maybe walker deal not such a cert?

Pedro not so keen on this after seeing how Windass has performed perhaps?

Said this all along - he'd be a good option to have, but this isn't a crucial deal we need to get over the line and shouldn't be paying over the odds for him. 

22 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Said this all along - he'd be a good option to have, but this isn't a crucial deal we need to get over the line and shouldn't be paying over the odds for him. 

We 100% need another wide player in only Windass and Candieas can be classed as that in the squad imo 

This will be a very late deal, will be around £750K with potential clauses such as selling on fee. 

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We 100% need another wide player in only Windass and Candieas can be classed as that in the squad imo 

We have Dalcio too. I know most have written him off after playing about an hour's worth of football but he's still an option. 

Full backs should be our priority at the moment IMO. 

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He arguably cost us two goals against Progres which put us out of Europe. 

wasn't just windass that let us down that night, the whole team was awful, he's certainly trying to make amends with the last couple of performances

Won't be any movement until after we play Hearts. 

38 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

We have Dalcio too. I know most have written him off after playing about an hour's worth of football but he's still an option. 

Full backs should be our priority at the moment IMO. 

Dalcio doesn't even look like a footballer tbh be aswell sending him back,tbh I'm kind of willing to give Tav a chance(didn't think I'd be saying that a few weeks ago) but I agree left back is probably our weakest position and needs addressing.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Dalcio doesn't even look like a footballer tbh be aswell sending him back,tbh I'm kind of willing to give Tav a chance(didn't think I'd be saying that a few weeks ago) but I agree left back is probably our weakest position and needs addressing.

It's surely impossible to judge how good or bad Dalcio is given how little he has played. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

It's surely impossible to judge how good or bad Dalcio is given how little he has played. 

It is when he falls over the ball about 4 times in 20 minutes and couldn't pass wind,everything about his "career" thus far suggests he's rank and his signing was questioned by many before he even got here.

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It is when he falls over the ball about 4 times in 20 minutes and couldn't pass wind,everything about his "career" thus far suggests he's rank and his signing was questioned by many before he even got here.

He played a game and a half only a couple of weeks after arriving. He's still young and trying to get to grips with the country, the language and the style of football. Why won't you give him a chance? Tavernier has had countless shite performances over the past 2 seasons but you're willing to give him another chance?

Dalcio has gone from starting the first leg v Progrès to not even making the squad. Unless we get some bad injury crisis I just cannot see him making many appearances.

12 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

He played a game and a half only a couple of weeks after arriving. He's still young and trying to get to grips with the country, the language and the style of football. Why won't you give him a chance? Tavernier has had countless shite performances over the past 2 seasons but you're willing to give him another chance?

Because Tavernier has always had some ability and could develop into a decent fullback if can improve certain aspects of his game,I see nothing in Dalcio tbh he's looks garbage has no awareness and can't even control a football,I think the fact he's been dumped from the squad already says all you need to know.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Looked up Dalcios stats 77 games 3 goals 8 assists,shite 

He's 21.

The Dalcio will be lucky if he plays 10 games this season

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

He's 21.

i just don't rate him and don't see him as a viable option in the squad,time will tell I suppose but I highly doubt he'll prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

The Dalcio will be lucky if he plays 10 games this season

Not sure he'll manage even half of that,Walker signing will push him even further down the pecking order aswell

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

i just don't rate him and don't see him as a viable option in the squad,time will tell I suppose but I highly doubt he'll prove me wrong.

Fair enough. For what it's worth, although I've seen very little of him, I wasn't really impressed either. I'm not writing him off though and I certainly wouldn't support terminating his loan deal or something stupid like that. 

I actually think Dalcio will be gone in January a bit like Oduwa a few seasons back.

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

:tu: Windass will come good! He's already twice the player he was and will only get better with games.

2 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Dalcio will be gone in Jan, poor judgement on that one. Can let him off as it was only a loan signing.

FFS mate no manager gets every signing right lol 

Seen flashes of this Windass last year. It didn't last.

58 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

I actually think Dalcio will be gone in January a bit like Oduwa a few seasons back.

he hasn't got the same disrespect that oduwa had 

oh can you remember the love a lot of us had for him at the time ,he was rid rotten too