Zelalem

Wish him well. Having had him and Toral in consecutive seasons, you wonder about the level of player in their academy. I know they're not exactly like for like but if you match up someone like Toral and Barjonas, I'd take Barjonas everyday of the week. Credit to the staff that have worked with him at Auchenhowie since the age of 9.

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

Wish him well. Having had him and Toral in consecutive seasons, you wonder about the level of player in their academy. I know they're not exactly like for like but if you match up someone like Toral and Barjonas, I'd take Barjonas everyday of the week. Credit to the staff that have worked with him at Auchenhowie since the age of 9.

Arsenal aren't going to let anyone that good come to us.  Barjonas has done ok so far, but Toral is a better player than him and played better against St Johnstone.

56 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Arsenal aren't going to let anyone that good come to us.  Barjonas has done ok so far, but Toral is a better player than him and played better against St Johnstone.

Toral's heart isn't in our team  Take the likes of Barjonas any day over Toral.

47 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Gedion is a decent player,was maybe just bit lightweight for Scottish game tho,hope the lad recovers and goes on to have a decent career 

I think he was 18 when he joined us.  Being a bit lightweight is understandable at that age. 

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

So did Nicky Law !!!!!!!

By implication you think he isn't a player? We under-rated Zelalem, or at least some of us did; and judging by your post you did as well. He also did more than score a penalty that day,when he came on he gave a very good midfield performance. For retaining the ball and keeping possession he was our best player that season. All the best to Zelalem; hopefully this injury doesn't hinder him to become the top player many expect him to be,

9 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

By implication you think he isn't a player? We under-rated this guy, or at least some of us did; and judging by your post you did as well. He also did more than score a penalty that day as well; when he came on he gave a very good midfield performance. For retaining the ball and keeping possession he was our best player that season. All the best to Zelalem; hopefully this injury doesn't hinder him to become the top player many expect him to be,

He was also bullied by a 17 year old Kieran Tierny for their second goal.

Only player who turned up in the Cup Final as well. Can only speculate as to whether he'd have made the step up this season but we certainly lacked a player of his composure and ability this year. Wish him a speedy recovery.